shape
carat
color
clarity

PS Lawyers, may I have a second of your time?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

jadeleaves

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 6/13/2006 9:11:10 PM
Author: Gypsy
...Of course, I''ve gotten better, I just cut and paste to a new doc if it doesn''t work with the book... but I still keep the suckers.
20.gif

BTW... where in AUS are you? I''ve forgotten. I have (tons) of family in Sydney and have been out there... four times. Not just to Sydney, to AUS.

*heh* I do the same thing too - I keep a file where I save all the lines that doesnt quite fit anywhere else!

I''m in Melbourne, Australia.

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/14/2006 8:08:25 PM
Author: jadeleaves

Date: 6/13/2006 9:11:10 PM
Author: Gypsy
...Of course, I''ve gotten better, I just cut and paste to a new doc if it doesn''t work with the book... but I still keep the suckers.
20.gif

BTW... where in AUS are you? I''ve forgotten. I have (tons) of family in Sydney and have been out there... four times. Not just to Sydney, to AUS.

*heh* I do the same thing too - I keep a file where I save all the lines that doesnt quite fit anywhere else!

I''m in Melbourne, Australia.

OH! I ADORED MELBOURNE!! I have pictures in front of these weird sculptures and in front of a flower clock... and I had the best time there!! It''s UNQUESTIONABLY my favorite Australian city!

As for the file of clipped lines... I read through them occasionally... it''s funny. Some ar great! Some are... um... not so great.

ocbride2007

Shiny_Rock
Sorry, this is a bit off topic and I''m sure isn''t help to you Gypsy, but this thread just confirmed my suspicions... Seems to be a LOT of JD''s hanging around PS!!

I just finished my first year and I''m clerking with the District Attorney this summer, mainly because it''s the only job I bothered to apply to (recruiting was going on as we were ring shopping.... was VERY distracted, hehehehe). But I plan on doing transactional. But I like the fact that I''ll have the chance to try a little litigation and criminal law this summer, so I''ll have experience in both realms before I graduate, and can make a more informed decision on what I REALLY want to do at the end of it all.

Just out of curiosity, what''s the rough head count of lawyers/lawyers to be around here?? Makes sense that PS would bring in all of us analytical, research minded people.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results