shape
carat
color
clarity

Ps 2.0 performance

VapidLapid

Ideal_Rock
While we all know there were performance issues with the first attempt to switch over to 2.0 there was another issue I had that I''ve not seen mentioned. Links did not open in a new tab as they used to but in the same window. The result was that you left pricescope and the further into the link you went the harder to get back. Also you couldn''t compare link content with the pricescope thread. My Firefox settings are for links to always open in new tabs and it worked fine with the old pricescope but not with 2.0

Regular Guy

Ideal_Rock
Just was reminded of this area of Pricescope, and now I see this thread...

I had considerable trouble opening any pages, for the several times I tried. I didn''t spend a lot of time at it. I had assumed it was that the new site was in process.

It had an attractive look. But, I have no problem with the look and function of this site.

I did wonder if look was being hyped for data. For example, I think a prominent opening view was the diamond search page. And on it, the box for AGS0 was relatively big. But, I think that''s based on old data.

Anyway, I support new ventures, and if there''s a will to try this again, sounds fine...but sticking with this environment is OK with me, too.

psadmin

Brilliant_Rock
Staff member
Premium
Hopefully performance is back to normal and we are still looking into improving things in the future.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results