shape
carat
color
clarity

prove to me that smaller cushions exist!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

sunnyd

Ideal_Rock
please PLEASE show me some examples of cushions 1 ct or less! i know there''s gotta be some out there somewhere!
4.gif
they exist on the vendors'' websites, i just would like to see one on a hand.

anyone? thanks in advance!
9.gif

Elmorton

Ideal_Rock
No cushion to post, but I know what you mean! Sometimes I wonder the same thing about emerald cuts!
2.gif
Have you looked in the Under 1 ct thread?

sunnyd

Ideal_Rock
i have read it...every single page.
8.gif
maybe one is hiding somewhere? hey, i can dream...
3.gif

04diamond<3

Ideal_Rock

04diamond<3

Ideal_Rock
ok, Im dumb, I just realized what you were actually looking for...SORRY!!! Im out of it today!
37.gif
if you put it in a setting on blunile.com, then it will show you a picture of it on a hand and Im pretty sure the show the actual size of the diamond...so check it out...

sunnyd

Ideal_Rock
thanks 04, i''ve been looking at pics on james allen, and i know the stones themselves are available, but i''m looking more for relative size in a ring or on a hand.

ps. i thought i double posted when i saw your avatar. hehe! without my glasses on they look quite similar.
19.gif

sunnyd

Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/30/2007 2:50:11 PM
Author: 04diamond<3
ok, Im dumb, I just realized what you were actually looking for...SORRY!!! Im out of it today!
37.gif
if you put it in a setting on blunile.com, then it will show you a picture of it on a hand and Im pretty sure the show the actual size of the diamond...so check it out...
lol! hey, it''s friday.
3.gif

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
1.5 cushion on top, 1 carat cushion on the bottom:

DSC05416DanielKcushionshandshot.jpg

jfus

Shiny_Rock
Call mark at ERD!!!! He is the king of finding the perfect cushions!

My cushion is a little larger then a carat.. but neatfreaks is also from mark and her''s is stunning.. in ritani endless love minus the halo..

littledebbie

Shiny_Rock
I tried on the loveliest 1 carat cushion ring yesterday. It had a blue sapphire halo around it. I absolutely loved it. It was an estate ring and very delicate. I have a small finger and smallish hands, and I felt it looked very nice on my finger. Do you have small fingers and hands? The store I tried it on at has a web-site. And they post pictures of their inventory. I''ll check to see if it''s there. No luck. Maybe it''s relatively new and that''s why it''s not up yet. If it pops up on their web-site, I''ll post a photo.

sunnyd

Ideal_Rock
yay, thanks k!! i love neatfreak''s ring. all of it. hopefully someday we will be ring twins, because that''s even the size that i want. weird... if there''s anymore out there since last feb, i''d still love to see em!

Emily07

Rough_Rock
Here is my .86 carat cushion from Mark T.

F VS1
Ring size: 6.5

Can''t wait to get a 1.5 carat or something big!
9.gif

~ Emily

RIN7G705.jpg

somethingshiny

Ideal_Rock
here's mine. It's on the under 1 ct thread, too. (towards the end)
ETA-.77 cushion brilliant, G, VS2

77cushionss1.jpg

tberube

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 11/30/2007 2:35:02 PM
Author: Elmorton
No cushion to post, but I know what you mean! Sometimes I wonder the same thing about emerald cuts!
2.gif
Have you looked in the Under 1 ct thread?

My emerald cut is just under a carat! I do think you and I may be alone on this site, though, Elmorton...
7.gif

Gothgrrl

Brilliant_Rock
I have a .53 cushion. I will try and post some pics for you later.

Cosmogrrl

Rough_Rock
here is my .61 cushion with a pave band... sorry the pics are cruddy! but I have a terrible camera!

img_328912.jpg

04diamond<3

Ideal_Rock

thanks 04, i''ve been looking at pics on james allen, and i know the stones themselves are available, but i''m looking more for relative size in a ring or on a hand.

ps. i thought i double posted when i saw your avatar. hehe! without my glasses on they look quite similar.

I think for those tho you''d have to have the same finger size as the hand they show...lol, that''s funny about our avatars...I didnt even notice you posted this until just now!!!
26.gif
Im so ready for this semester to be over! Haha!!!

darkeyesredshoes

Shiny_Rock
sunnyd, I dunno if you already found my ring, but here it is if you haven''t. It''s a 0.94 cushion on a size 5 finger. Hope this helps!

Rachie

Shiny_Rock
Here is my 1.05 VVS2 I w/strong blue fluorescence. I will also post a hand shot and a shot of it loose.

1234cush.jpg

Rachie

Shiny_Rock
Here''s a pic of it when it was loose. The l/w ratio is 1.29

145cush.jpg

Rachie

Shiny_Rock
Here's another pic of it loose.

ETA: Sorry that one was so big!
6.gif

120cush.jpg

sunnyd

Ideal_Rock
belated thanks to all, somehow i missed all the more recent posts! (must have been a weekend, when i don''t do as much "research"
2.gif
) but while i''m here...are there any more out there...? hehehe!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results