shape
carat
color
clarity

Proud owner of a BGD DBTY necklace

didiamond

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you so much for your kind words makingthegrade, siamese, mahogany, missgotrocks, wsblue(again!
2.gif
, and stonehunter!

tigian

Ideal_Rock
Very pretty and the angel is a great way to remember your mom. I''m sorry for your loss.

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
Stunning!!!!

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I''m terribly sorry about your Mom. Your necklace is beautiful though. It''s a lovely memory piece.

Can I ask where your Dad bought your angel? She''s so pretty!

So Excited

Shiny_Rock
Your neclace is beautiful!! I LOVE the angel pendant- is is so unique (the body reminds me of the Jane Seymour "open hearts" collection) and the wings are so perfectly sized and shaped. I am hunting for a pendant as my next piece and simply can not find something that is "me" - your piece is beautiful and carries such important meaning!

bebe

Ideal_Rock
Hi Di,

I''m so sorry about your mom. 13 years is a long time, she must have had great strength.
The angel is so very sweet. BGD is awesome and it shows in your lovely necklace.

Thanks for stopping back in to show us your new angel and necklace. We''ve missed your
incredible collection. Is that a new split shank EC I spy ?

So Excited

Shiny_Rock
so I just realized the pendant was a Jane Seymour.... absoulutely Beautiful!!!!!

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lovely remembrance piece! I am thinking about getting the matching DBTY bracelet and your picture helped me see the size of the stones!

susimoo

Brilliant_Rock
A beautiful sentiment and a beautiful piece of jewellery.

I am sorry for your loss, I hope your angel always brings you health, happiness and wonderful memories.

SB621

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful angel and DBTY necklace. I''m hoping I will get a DBTY in the next year or so. Your is just lovely! I''m sorry to hear about your mother but I''m so happy you found a way to celebrate her memory.

didiamond

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks tigian and princess!

gemgirl and Soexcited - it is from the Jane Seymour open hearts collection. My dad bought it at Kays. I'm not necessarily a jewelry mall shopper but that's all he knows. I still love it with diamonds around the wings. Thank you for your lovely words.

Hi bebe - It's nice to see you again and of course your beautiful ring. Love it! The past 2 years for my mom were the worst. With no immune system, she managed to catch 2 serious infections that literally brought her to her knees. It was tough to see her slip away the last 2 months. I know everybody says it, but I know that she's not suffering any more. That's the only thing that gets me through it. (and yes, the EC is new to PS...I've had it about a year now)

Aprilbaby, thank you! I'm glad I could help...anything to "enable" a fellow PSer! You'll love it!

Thank you so much susimoo and sarahbear! I personally think everyone should have a DBTY! It's perfect for every day wear.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results