shape
carat
color
clarity

Proposal Locations/Ideas for Dallas/Ft Worth

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

nic3456

Rough_Rock
OK I finally got the ring and now I need that special place. I live in KY, but my girlfriend will be training with her job in DFW and I need a good place and idea to propose to her. My sister lives in Ft Worth so I am going to have her help me. My visit will be a surprise since she won''t know I''m in town. Ideas are most welcome!
wavey.gif

ShopDiva

Rough_Rock
I have been there once before hmm. I don't know all the good places in the city but the grassy knoll is nice, maybe a site seeing pick-nick
wink2.gif
If your interested in all of the JFK stuff there is a really neat museum across from it called the 5th floor museum, which is actually the supposed window Lee Harvey Oswald shot JFK out of. I'm not sure if that would be too depressing before a proposal, but I thought it was really cool. You could do that and then go out and have a romantic lunch on the knoll. Your sister should know of a lot more local things or restaurants to go to...
appl.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results