shape
carat
color
clarity

Proposal location in Gatlinburg, TN

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

pmergler

Rough_Rock
Okay I must say that I have met someone that captures my heart like no one else ever could. She is the most amazing person I have ever met (I bet all guys in love say that though). So here is my proposal idea. I booked a room at Hippensteal Bed & Breakfast in Gatlinburg, TN. She used to go to Gatlinburg all the time with her family growing up. She absolutely loves hiking, camping and nature. She ALWAYS talks about how someday she would love to go and stay at this bed & breakfast called Hippensteal but there is about a 1 year waiting list to get a room. But I got one
21.gif
for April 2005.

I know it is a bit away and I have plenty of time. I just want this proposal to be the most romantic and amazing as possible because she deserves it. So I was thinking about getting up early one morning and hiking in the Great Smokey Mountain National Park and I wanted to pop the question there with a beautiful nature backdrop. I was looking online and a couple people have mentioned that Grotto Falls or Laurel Falls. I think that would be a great scenary, but I don''t know if the noise would be too loud or if it would be too crowded. I kind of wanted the occassion to be just us. Anyone from the area or know the Smokey Mountain Nat''l Park well enough to recommend any locations? Your help would be great appreciated.

Thanks

BetsyA

Rough_Rock
Ah, Smokey Mountains is one of our favorite hiking spots. I will tell you that Laurel Falls is a beautiful hike but totally too crowded for a proposal.

Did you ever do any hiking in Cades Cove? There are plenty of neat little hikes there. Also, Alum Cave is a beautiful hike with 2 foot bridges that totally stay in my memory. The creek rushes under the bridge and the site is totally awesome.

Have you ever done hiking in the Smokey's?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results