shape
carat
color
clarity

Proposal in the Windy City?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

MrsHToBe

Shiny_Rock
Hey ladies! I don''t post here often, but I need to let this out..

BF, and I are off to Chicago tomorrow morning, and staying for 4 days. We''re going to the NRA Show with his parents, but we''ll also be doing some sight-seeing alone, I''m sure. That being said, I''m really wondering if he''ll take the opportunity to propose while we''re away.. I don''t want to get my hopes up, and I really don''t think he''ll do it (it seems too obvious, by his standards.. he wants to do it when I''m least expecting it), but I was hoping you might be able to send some dust my way?!

We''ve been together for almost 8½ years, so I''m SO ready for this to be it! He gave me a timeline of December ''08 that got blown out of the water (due to financial problems), and now says that this year is it "for sure". I''m guessing it''ll probably happen closer to September, but a little dust can''t hurt, right? Lol.

misskitty

Brilliant_Rock
*Dust* for you! I love love love Chicago, please enjoy the hell out of your trip (proposal or not).

tlh

Ideal_Rock
**********dust that you get your proposal... dust that it isn''t at the NRA show! **************

jcarlylew

Ideal_Rock
HAVE FUN!!!

lots and lots of dust for you!!

misskitty

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 5/14/2009 12:43:01 PM
Author: tlh
**********dust that you get your proposal... dust that it isn't at the NRA show! **************

tlh, I love you. I almost just spit coffee onto my laptop.

Although, if he does propose at the NRA show, I bet there will be plenty of wine and desserts around for celebrating. I am so glad I clicked on that link and learned that it's a different NRA than I expected.

Lauren8211

Super_Ideal_Rock
****DUST****DUST****DUST****DUST****

Please come back with ring pics and a proposal story? Thankyouverymuch!
9.gif

Sunset_in_Cali

Rough_Rock
DUST, DUST, DUST, and more DUST!!!! Have a great time in Chicago!!!

chiquitapet

Ideal_Rock
***DUST***DUST***DUST***DUST***DUST***DUST***DUST***DUST***DUST***DUST***DUST***DUST***DUST***DUST***DUST***
***DUST***DUST***DUST***DUST***DUST***DUST***DUST***DUST***DUST***DUST***DUST***DUST***DUST***DUST***DUST***

And have a wonderful trip!!
1.gif

MrsHToBe

Shiny_Rock
Thanks, ladies! I''m d*mn determined to have a kick-butt time, whether or not a proposal happens..
This our first trip ANYWHERE together (besides day trips, or to the family cottage), so I''m pretty stoked!
9.gif

LadyBlue

Brilliant_Rock
Tons of dusts, well we are almost half of the years, so you don;t have to wait to long anymore,, hopefully will be during this vacation, but if not, don''t get down, that will be soon anyways.. Have so much fun, Chicago is beautiful more this time of the year
10.gif

mrscushion

Ideal_Rock
DUST!

Italiahaircolor

Ideal_Rock
**dust**

We''re supposed to have absolutely lovely weather here in Chicago this weekend, so I hope you can really enjoy your visit!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results