shape
carat
color
clarity

Proposal in Miami **Vizcaya Gardens**

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

JustMe1979

Rough_Rock
I have been looking at the Vizcaya Gardens in Miami as a spot to propose http://www.vizcayamuseum.com/photo-vizcaya_1.asp

I have never been but fell in love with the pictures I found online. I was wondering if anyone has ever been here?

trillionaire

Ideal_Rock
That looks AMAZING!!! You MUST go back for Engagement photos, it would be PERFECT!

JustMe1979

Rough_Rock
Already thought of that too :)

Thomperchik

Shiny_Rock
Justme - That''s where I had my Quinces! ;-)

I think it''s a lovely idea. Perhaps by that place near the water? Ahh it''s so romantic...

Here''s what I''m thinking.. If you do it in the summer, sometime around 730ish or so when the sun is going down. You can stroll though the water and it''ll be very romantic!!

Good luck & please bring back pictures!

wsu12

Brilliant_Rock
I love it! I live in Florida as well and ever since I was a little girl I wanted to get married there...alas we choose Santorini, Greece instead but nevertheless a truly romantic and elegant location. Bravo to your excellent taste.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results