shape
carat
color
clarity

Proposal idea needed for a warm tone enviroment

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

cooperchien

Rough_Rock
I got my princess cut diamond.
1.gif
It has lots of fire!!!!!!
Now I need everyone''s help to find me a way to utilize the fire on my diamond when I propose. I want her first impression of seeing the diamond and ring to be perfect! I would like her to feel very surprise, touched, and then very romantic.
I know candle light works well to bring the fire out of my diamond. However, I would like to know more ideas. Please help.

CNYHopeful

Shiny_Rock
Candlelight sounds great!
A couple ideas:

1) Have a candlelit dinner at home with a bottle of champagne (if she likes champagne) chilled. Place a reflective glass beneath the candles for added light. Maybe put some nice romantic music on in the background, perhaps something that has meaning to both of you. Have a framed photo from one of your earlier days together as part of the centerpiece of the table with flowers... or if you have a photo of the two of you together at a wedding. When the mood is right, maybe take her hand and tell her all of the things you adore in her and all that you dream of sharing together in the future. Then, get down on one knee (if she''s open to more traditional things) and take out the diamond. Let her see it for a moment and then don''t forget to put it on her LEFT ring finger :) Sometimes the guy forgets and the girl is in shock and there''s confusion if he doesn''t put the ring on her finger.

2) similar scenario near a fire place or Christmas tree with bright lights

I''m sure there are much better ideas, but sounds like you have a good direction. Best wishes! Keep us posted :)

Sizzle

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 12/19/2008 7:59:16 PM
Author:cooperchien
I got my princess cut diamond.
1.gif
It has lots of fire!!!!!!
Now I need everyone''s help to find me a way to utilize the fire on my diamond when I propose. I want her first impression of seeing the diamond and ring to be perfect! I would like her to feel very surprise, touched, and then very romantic.
I know candle light works well to bring the fire out of my diamond. However, I would like to know more ideas. Please help.
I too think candlelight makes diamonds look romantic. Did you ever decide?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results