shape
carat
color
clarity

Promise Ring

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Kareberry

Rough_Rock
Hey everyone! I''m a new member at PS but definitely been surfing the forum for a long while now. Thanks to everyone posting their awesome pictures!! PS gave me a lot of education about diamonds, but the pictures made it REALLY sink in! Because of you guys, I turned what could have been a really horrible diamond buying experience into an amazing one. Most importantly, I think my b/f and I got a pretty good deal! I''m getting my promise ring resized right now..but I''ll post pictures for sure when I get it back!

It''s a 0.38ct E SI2 Round Brilliant with a 3 prong setting! Not ready for the ering yet, but I''ll be looking for double the size for that one!
12.gif

angeline

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations Kareberry! My engagment ring was smaller than that so I think you''re doing real good!. Please post pics as soon as you can.

a

emilina22

Brilliant_Rock
hey kareberry...

i cant wait to see pictures my ering is a .50 with .15 pears on each side....i wish we knew about price scope before tooo but my guy still did a great job.... do you mind me asking how old you guys are?

Kareberry

Rough_Rock
My ring is finally here! As promised here''s a pic of it on a sunny afternoon.

0123456789.jpg

Kareberry

Rough_Rock
Here''s a handshot.

1234567890.jpg

Kareberry

Rough_Rock
For some reason, only 2 days after wearing it there already seems to be some brown spots on it. Sort of like how silver gets tarnished. It''s 18k gold, so it shouldn''t tarnish like that right? Maybe I have this unfortunate ability to tarnish gold??? Here''s a shot under indoor lighting. Hope you all enjoyed the pics!

2345678901.jpg

peridot83

Shiny_Rock
I think it''s beautiful - especially in that setting!

ladykemma

Ideal_Rock
wow, i have never seen a three prong setting before- itsa verry nice!

i don''t know about the tarnish spots..do you have a sunshine cloth?

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
I LOVE your ring. It's so simple, and unique with the 3 prongs. Beautiful!!

Not sure about the tarnishing...I'd get a polishing cloth and see if that helps.

jstarfireb

Ideal_Rock
Could it be the rhodium plating wearing off the white gold? That usually takes at least a few months though...

Very beautiful and unique ring! The 3-prong setting is so unusual.

richipat

Rough_Rock
How pretty!! Love the three prong setting -- most outstanding. I never got a promise ring that nice -- back in the good ol'' days our promise rings were just a speck of a diamond.
Congratulations!

angeline

Ideal_Rock
Wow that''s so pretty! I LOVE that setting, it looks great. Congratulations, a

sarahthewarrior

Shiny_Rock
Wow, that''s really lovely--and not much smaller than my e-ring! Do you mind my asking your ring size?

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
It's lovely!!! I haven't seen many 3 prong settings . I think it shows off your beautiful diamond very well. You may need to have it dipped in Rhodium if the brown spots keep appearing. Welcome to PS
35.gif

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
It''s beautiful!!! Some people''s engagement rings are about this size, so it''s really a love promise ring. The stone looks gorgoeous and the setting is really cool.

snlee

Ideal_Rock
Your promise ring is gorgeous! I love the simple, unique, 3 prong setting.

Kareberry

Rough_Rock
Thanks everyone for all your comments! You guys are awesome!
I''m a size 4.5 although it''s a little loose. But anything smaller wouldn''t fit through my nuckles.
Thanks for the rhodium dip and polish cloth tips! I''m going to look into it.
Last pic for now! Side view:

5678901234.jpg

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous!!! I love the setting; that is awesome!!!
36.gif

Gothgrrl

Brilliant_Rock
Oh I love it. What an original setting. I never seen a 3 prong ring before. It''s beautiful.

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/6/2007 3:37:30 AM
Author: Kareberry
Here''s a handshot.
It reminds me so much of a niwaka design. Just beautiful. The 3-prong is so subtly unique, like martini studs sort of. It''s just gorgeous! Good job to you both
28.gif

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/6/2007 4:49:34 PM
Author: musey

It reminds me so much of a niwaka design. Just beautiful. The 3-prong is so subtly unique, like martini studs sort of. It''s just gorgeous! Good job to you both
28.gif
I knew there was a niwaka design that looked just like your ring! Although, this one is a 4-prong
1.gif

niwaka swirl ring.png

door knob solitaire

Ideal_Rock
I love love luvvv your ring! The design is so artistic and quite dramatic. The lines are fluid, simple and yet seem to express much more than the traditional 4 prong we are used to seeing. I can''t wait to see how he tops himself when the time is right on the ERing. You''ve got quite a winner in him, and in that ring as well!!!

Oh, it looks huge on your delicate little finger! Yippee!

DKS

MWM has a created a beauty similar to this also. I suppose that is what it reminds me of...after all HE IS THE KING OF FLUIDITY.

DMBsGirl

Brilliant_Rock
lovely promise ring!! i always wanted one, but never got it!
38.gif

atroop711

Ideal_Rock
It is a beauty and made me stop in my shoes. My mom has been married for 40 yrs and this is almost her exact E-Ring. She has one more prong but has that twist that your ring has. I have never seen another ring like hers until your ring.

Enjoy it!

whenharrymetsally

Shiny_Rock
Kareberry,

Congrats! Its beautiful! I tooo love the 3 prong design! So classic and clean! I only wish I was lucky enough to receive a promise ring that beautiful!!!!

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
I LOVE it! It reminds me of those beautiful, flowing Niwaka rings.

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
Very pretty! Congrats!

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
It''s lovely!

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sorry to post late I wasn''t around.

GREAT setting. So unique. Do you still just love it? Wonderful size for a stone too.

mela lu

Ideal_Rock
I love it TOO!

I had no idea 3 prong could ''work'' so well in a design!

wow. Congrats and hope you''re enjoying!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results