shape
carat
color
clarity

Project Runway (SPOILER ALERT)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

princesss

Ideal_Rock
No reading if you don''t want spoilers!

Okay, I have to admit: I really don''t like Kenley. She reminds me of a nutso roommate I had in college. But dang did she pull it out!

And no Jerrell in Bryant Park? That''s nuts. I thought he was the most interesting designer on the show.

Italiahaircolor

Ideal_Rock
I loved Leannes collection...it was so pure, and fresh and beautiful.

I don''t care for Kenley either...I find her voice annoying to no end.

Jerrell...well, his collection was hard to look at...there was just to much

And the other girl...whose name escapes me...

Her stuff is very "interesting"...to say the least.

I hope Leanne bags it up

hibiscus

Shiny_Rock
Princess, Italiahaircolor, I second you both. I can''t stand her voice and attitude. I thought Jarell was going to be the final 3, that''s too bad. Can''t wait for the last episode!!

NewEnglandLady

Ideal_Rock
I agree that kenley''s voice grates on the nerves...and she is generally rude (stems from insecurity, I''m sure), but I was so in love with her wedding dress that I just didn''t care. I would wear that dress anywhere, including the grocery store. Loved it.

I think Leanne''s collection has the best point of view, though, and it just seems so classic and clean. And I like her, haha.

Korto and Jerrell''s collections were just SOO busy. Jerrell''s especially...tons of mixed colors and textures. It hurt my eyes to look at it.

Go Leanne!

Clairitek

Ideal_Rock
Jarell''s collection reminded me of over-embellished dresses you find in Cache in the mall. I normally love his work and I was disappointed when he made that strange looking wedding dress. I felt like if he hadn''t done the tulle bottom like that he might have made it over Korto (though shes been my favorite from the start).

I was SHOCKED a few weeks ago when Kenley didn''t get eliminated and they dumped Suede instead. I didn''t feel like either of them could keep up with Korto, Leigh Ann, and Jarell but I was stunned when Kenley didn''t get the boot for her hip hop outfit.

I agree with the rest of you- Kenley is really annoying. Her attitude, her voice, everything. If shes such hot stuff why hasn''t she made it already without the help of Project Runway?

Can''t wait for next week!

princesss

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/9/2008 11:16:58 AM
Author: NewEnglandLady
I agree that kenley''s voice grates on the nerves...and she is generally rude (stems from insecurity, I''m sure), but I was so in love with her wedding dress that I just didn''t care. I would wear that dress anywhere, including the grocery store. Loved it.

I think Leanne''s collection has the best point of view, though, and it just seems so classic and clean. And I like her, haha.

Korto and Jerrell''s collections were just SOO busy. Jerrell''s especially...tons of mixed colors and textures. It hurt my eyes to look at it.

Go Leanne!
Ditto this whole post. That wedding dress was amazing. And if I had the legs for it, I''d wear that bridesmaid''s dress All. Day. Long. But I felt like Leanne''s bmaid dress could be worn by more people, if that makes sense. It didn''t require a model-y figure to look good.

I was really disappointed with how cluttered Jerrell''s line was. He tried to do too much, and be too big. He should have focused on something that could be worn daily (or at least out to dinner) instead of just evening wear.

Korto...well, the dresses were a mess, but less of a mess than Jerrell''s.

Team Leanne all the way.

Italiahaircolor

Ideal_Rock
I would buy from Leigh Anns line. Thats how I know shes a winner. Her eye for detail was unmatched...because she was detailing as finese and not "going over the top". Her wedding dress was perfect for a beach wedding...barefoot...white orchids...I would die over how perfect that would potentially be. Yum Yum Yum!!!!

Sometimes I feel like designers (Jerrell and Koto) try to "over work" their look, thinking they will go farther and appearl more up scale...but I think in the end, Jerrell was hot mess. Koto...her look is very "ethnic" and while there is nothing wrong with that, I think she's pigeon holed herself and that look won't make sense to people whom are prehaps a wee bit more white bread. Keenly, she makes 1940's dressed...period. You know what to expect, and it gets boring (for me at least). Yes, her wedding dress was yum, and the BM dress too...but the rest of her collection was pretty predictable Keenly.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results