shape
carat
color
clarity

Pro Wedding Pics

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

ilovethiswebsite

Brilliant_Rock
wow you guys are ultra beautiful together! what a gorgeous and happy looking couple! your wedding was stunning!!!!

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
I think your pictures are lovely - they really capture how happy and radiant you and your new DH are, and that''s by far the most beautiful thing about wedding pictures. Congratulations
9.gif
9.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

pichuchy21

Shiny_Rock
Thanks everyone for your lovely compliments. I am not unhappy with my pics they just weren''t as artsy as the ones I saw on our photographers website if that makes sense.

Also thanks so much for sending your prayers to my mom. I have faith and I know that cancer doesn''t have a cure, but hopefully she can get better so she can live a bit longer to do some of the things she didn''t get to do.

I will post a few more pics.

pichuchy21

Shiny_Rock
Here''s a non pro pic of pur cake. I loved it even though it was fondant it tasted AMAZING!!!

CAKE_Ha.jpg

pichuchy21

Shiny_Rock
oops wrong pic...here it is

PS_Cake_1.jpg

modernsparkler

Brilliant_Rock
You both look so happy and you looked beautiful! And I love the cake! Congrats!

pichuchy21

Shiny_Rock
Here''s another one of our rings.

Ring_Shot_2.jpg

pichuchy21

Shiny_Rock
Date: 7/20/2008 12:02:26 PM
Author: modernsparkler
You both look so happy and you looked beautiful! And I love the cake! Congrats!
Thank you.....we loved the cake too. Our cake lady messed up on the flavor, but it wasn''t that big of a deal plus she promised to make us both b-day cakes and a fresh anniversary cake with the right filling next year. I think that was very nice of her.

pichuchy21

Shiny_Rock
Here''s one of the ones we picked for our 16x20 shot.

Garden_Shot.jpg

Selkie

Ideal_Rock
Your photos are beautiful, Pichuchy! You and hubby look so happy and proud. You have GORGEOUS skin, by the way. And your mom looks so thrilled! I think it''s perfect that she walked you down the aisle.

pichuchy21

Shiny_Rock
Date: 7/20/2008 12:25:39 PM
Author: Selkie
Your photos are beautiful, Pichuchy! You and hubby look so happy and proud. You have GORGEOUS skin, by the way. And your mom looks so thrilled! I think it''s perfect that she walked you down the aisle.
Thank you Selkie!

WishfulThinking

Brilliant_Rock
Your pictures are beautiful! You and your husband make such an adorable couple, and it shows in every single picture how excited and happy you are to be getting married to one another. It is is SO special that the photos were able to so accurately capture that!

Your cake and venue are both really awesome as well. The part about your mom walking you down the aisle made me tear up. You, your mom, and your family are in my thoughts- I will be sending positive vibes her way.

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow, what a beautiful couple, many congrats on such a beautiful and happy day!!
36.gif

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love yellow and white! You look really beautiful and happy! Congrats (your groom is one handsome man BTW... huba huba hubby, if you don''t mind my saying so!)

pichuchy21

Shiny_Rock
Date: 7/20/2008 3:49:19 PM
Author: WishfulThinking
Your pictures are beautiful! You and your husband make such an adorable couple, and it shows in every single picture how excited and happy you are to be getting married to one another. It is is SO special that the photos were able to so accurately capture that!

Your cake and venue are both really awesome as well. The part about your mom walking you down the aisle made me tear up. You, your mom, and your family are in my thoughts- I will be sending positive vibes her way.
Thank you....thinking of my mom walking me down and handing me over makes me tear up too I think this is going to be a great memory to have.

pichuchy21

Shiny_Rock
Date: 7/20/2008 8:39:58 PM
Author: Skippy123
Wow, what a beautiful couple, many congrats on such a beautiful and happy day!!
36.gif
Thank you!!!

Gypsy-Thank you and Of course I dont mind you saying my hubby is good lookin....I happen to agree with you. lol

SarahLovesJS

Ideal_Rock
I love your photos, I think they are just as good as others on here so don''t say that!! Beautiful!
36.gif
36.gif

pichuchy21

Shiny_Rock
Date: 7/20/2008 11:52:55 PM
Author: SarahLovesJS
I love your photos, I think they are just as good as others on here so don''t say that!! Beautiful!
36.gif
36.gif
Thank you!

Anna0499

Brilliant_Rock
Wow - you and your *DH* look AMAZING and so so happy! Really such a lovely couple - congratulations! Your DH is seriously BEAMING, so cute!

pichuchy21

Shiny_Rock
Thanks Indygirl.
emteeth.gif

surfgirl

Ideal_Rock
Now arent you glad you had a real wedding??? I remember your first post here, I think you were saying you were going to go down to the courthouse and blah blah blah...
28.gif

pichuchy21

Shiny_Rock
Date: 7/22/2008 12:55:15 AM
Author: surfgirl
Now arent you glad you had a real wedding??? I remember your first post here, I think you were saying you were going to go down to the courthouse and blah blah blah...
28.gif
Yes I am very happy we had a real mini wedding. Thanks to all the good advice I got on PS I was able to make it happen
36.gif

DMBFiredancer

Brilliant_Rock
gorgeous photos...what a beautiful day you had!

pichuchy21

Shiny_Rock
Date: 7/22/2008 1:03:45 PM
Author: DMBFiredancer
gorgeous photos...what a beautiful day you had!
Thank you.

icekid

Ideal_Rock
your pictures look beautiful, as do you and your new hubby!! congrats to you both
36.gif

Stephanie

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations! Looks like you had a beautiful day! You all look very happy.

And my thoughts are with your mother.

shigidigi

Shiny_Rock
You both look so happy! I love the yellow flowers in your bouquet- they look so fresh and summery!

pichuchy21

Shiny_Rock
icekid-thank you.

Stephanie-Thank you and thanks for keeping my mom in your prayers. They are giving her radiation which is a good thing and we are all praying that the radiation gets rid of the brain tumors.

shigidigi-Thank you.

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your mother looks just radiant -- and now we know where pichuchy gets her good looks from! Your family will be in my prayers.

pichuchy21

Shiny_Rock
Date: 7/22/2008 6:17:03 PM
Author: MINIMS
Your mother looks just radiant -- and now we know where pichuchy gets her good looks from! Your family will be in my prayers.
aww thank you. You are so sweet!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results