shape
carat
color
clarity

Prison Break Fans.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Diamond Confused

Shiny_Rock
It looks like Sarah is alive. I just saw a commercial for the new season and you can totally see her in the background. I don''t think Fox did this intentionally but there she is.

luvmyhalo

Brilliant_Rock
YES! She''s alive! I read an interview where she said "she''s back and things are different...she has a head!" Soooo exciting! 2 hour season premiere this Monday!!!

ellaila

Brilliant_Rock
Yep, sheeeeee''s baaaaaack! Hubby is happy because his eye candy is returning, and I''ve got my Scoffield so I''m happy!
1.gif

I thought it was pretty obvious last season when they just showed the back of the head that they were leaving it open for her to return. Though I''m not sure what they''re going to say? "Oh, we found some innocent person who looked enough like Sarah that we killed her and put her head in a box"?!?! Uhh. Oh well. It''s just TV -- who cares if it''s believable?
2.gif

I actually have a really hard time following the show after the first season - got a bit too convoluted for me! - but yet I still get really excited about it ...

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
DH and I were huge fans at first. Last season was kind of boring. Maybe we will give it another shot...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results