shape
carat
color
clarity

Princesses - Show Me Your 1.5 - 2.0 Princess Cuts!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

SVTCobraGirl

Rough_Rock
Hey Ladies - post your best princess cut photos, I'd really like to see the 1.5-2.0 carat sizes.

Also, I just want to add, my (soon to be) fiance and I own a very large forum (not diamond related) and I thought we were a rare breed with the awesome technical information and helpful members but, I must say, this is a great place with a wealth of information. I don't frequent many forums but you guys and gals have me hooked!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi, here''s mine.......It''s a 1.62ct J SI1. It''s deep though, so it faces up less than it should [bought pre PS days].
9.gif

CMSSet1.JPG

SVTCobraGirl

Rough_Rock
That is beautiful!
30.gif
It may face up less than it ''should'' but it looks big to me. Bling bling girlie!

Mine will be here this week, hopefully he''ll give it to me ASAP and I''ll post pictures.

upgrading mama

Brilliant_Rock
here''s one pic of mine, but it is actually a radiant, but I thought I would include it.

1.53 J SI2 Radiant

can''t wait to see yourSS!!

xey4.JPG

SVTCobraGirl

Rough_Rock
That is gorgeous. I never looked into radiant cuts. Yours very square to me, maybe it''s my untrained eye. Are they generally more rectangular than princess cuts?

Incase anyone is wondering, the stats of my stone:

GIA certified
1.65 carat Square Modified Brilliant
6.65 x 6.62 x 4.80mm
Depth - 73.6%
Table - 79%
Girdle - slightly thick to thick
cutlet - none
polish/symmetry - excellent/excellent
VVS1
I color
No flourescence

I''m hoping this is a real beauty!
3.gif

nycgirl

Rough_Rock
Here is my 1.53 H

staceyzring2.jpg

nycgirl

Rough_Rock
Date: 7/13/2006 2:17:33 PM
Author: SVTCobraGirl
I LOVE that!
30.gif
Aww thanks-it''s at the jeweler''s right now because one of the prongs was loose and i miss it on my finger
1.gif

dancngqwn

Rough_Rock
This is my upgrade e-ring that DH just got me 2 weeks ago. I absolutley love it.

ringem.jpg

SVTCobraGirl

Rough_Rock
What are the specs of that one? Any pictures with it on? BEAUTIFUL!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results