shape
carat
color
clarity

Princess Halo?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

steph72276

Ideal_Rock
Hi, I am thinking of resetting my 1ct. princess cut into a halo ering. Can anyone give me pictures of princess cuts with very thin halos and a very thin pave band? The only one I have seen is the ritani and it seems to be a little thicker than I want around the halo. Thanks in advance!
1.gif

HollyS

Ideal_Rock
Look at Tacori.com. I have a princess halo from Tacori on a thin platinum band. Someone over in the Show Me the Ring thread has actually posted a picture of the very same ring; if I''m remembering correctly, maybe around last November or December.

HollyS

Ideal_Rock
The picture is on page 79 of Show Me The Ring, close to the bottom of the page.

steph72276

Ideal_Rock
Thank you for finding this...it is really pretty and I love Tacori. I was hoping to find one with pave on the band too, so I''ll keep looking, but I may go try that one on...thanks again!

BlackIsland

Shiny_Rock

Hi,

This is my new Tacori - I know it doesn''t have pave on the band, but I thought I would show it to you anyway.

Good luck in your search. I sat with a visiting Tacori salesman when we went looking and he had a whole bunch of new styles with him that are not even showing up on the website yet. Not sure where you would be able to see them - they are not on-line anywhere cause I went searching so I could show my friends before mine actually arrived. Very nice new styles!

My ring pic 12345.jpg

steph72276

Ideal_Rock
That is beautiful...I will go look at those tacoris...Thanks for posting!

diamondringlover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I want to reset my 1ct princess the same way
31.gif

HollyS

Ideal_Rock
Steph,

You can customize the ring to have pave on the band if you want. Ask your local jeweler; mine said we could tweak just about anything we wanted.

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Check out the Ritani Endless love halo-I think it''s exactly what you''re looking for! Someone on here just got her princess cut diamond reset into that not too long ago, but I forget her name! You can see the setting on Ritani.com, though.

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Don''t qoute me on this... but I THINK that tacori is available customized with pave on the shank. Call or email Marie at GOG and ask.

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I vote for the Tacori -- that is if you''ll let us vote...

I''m sure your stone would be stunning in that setting.
9.gif

K&L

Shiny_Rock
Hello! I am new to pricescope, but I looked at the forums whlie figuring out what rings I liked best. This is my engagement ring that I got a few weeks ago. It is a princess halo ring with a 1.1 ct center stone. The setting is from Jared''s, and it was very affordable ($900 for this setting in white gold and the wedding band to match). For some reason it isn''t on their website, but they have it in the stores at least around where I live. I love my setting and I liked a little less metal than the Ritani setting too! Hope this helps!

KLIMG_0560.JPG

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/8/2007 1:13:35 PM
Author: BlackIsland

Hi,

This is my new Tacori - I know it doesn''t have pave on the band, but I thought I would show it to you anyway.

Good luck in your search. I sat with a visiting Tacori salesman when we went looking and he had a whole bunch of new styles with him that are not even showing up on the website yet. Not sure where you would be able to see them - they are not on-line anywhere cause I went searching so I could show my friends before mine actually arrived. Very nice new styles!

I love that princess halo. Everything about it just works
36.gif

steph72276

Ideal_Rock
K & L....your ring is beautiful! I actually saw that ring and it was very pretty and sparkly in person. I have decided to go with a 3 stone princess ring instead, but I still may do a princess halo pendant eventually b/c I love that look. Congrats on your engagement!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results