shape
carat
color
clarity

Princess diamond opinions

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

elle

Shiny_Rock
I have the upgrade bug real bad
20.gif
- have a brand new 2+ct (7.15mm) but it's not as big I expected
8.gif
! This popped up recently and I was wondering what y'all think of this. Is it a good stone and would I notice the difference - enough to tide me over until a 3ct comes my way!
31.gif

GIA cert says there's surface graining but i don't know how bad it is. Thanks!

Carat: 2.64
Color: E
Clarity: SI2
Depth: 74.6
Table: 71
Girdle: M-STK
Polish: Very Good
Symmetry: Very Good
Culet: None
Fluorescence: No
Measurements: 7.70-7.60X5.67
Length/Width: 1.01

researcher

Ideal_Rock
The numbers look good so far--you''ve obviously done your homework. Can you get the crown and pavilion info? What about an ideal scope image?

elle

Shiny_Rock
Hi researcher!

I was hoping you'd reply! I will call in to ask about it tomorrow. Just didn't want to waste their time if it's not worth a look. I just don't know if it's worth spending 5k more just for 0.5mm extra size? Would it even be noticeable? Btw, I
30.gif
your stone!

researcher

Ideal_Rock
I would go with the best stone. When you''re talking about bigger stones, .5mm is really not too noticeable to most people IMO (those who will see your ring from a distance). But, I do have to say that you yourself will notice the size difference--it''s your finger after all. And personally, with all the diamond price increases you might be better off slowly upgrading than going for it all at once!

researcher

Ideal_Rock
Oh, and DEFINITELY let us know what they say about this stone! It could be a real winner!
35.gif

Paul-Antwerp

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Be careful with the eye-clean-ness of an SI2 in this size. Have your vendor check it thoroughly, before proceeding.

jetmal

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
wow, you want to upgrade from a 2.64!!??!!??

Now, the specs you posted ...is that for the new stone you are looking at, or the one you currently have???? can you post some pictures of it????

you lucky girl!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results