shape
carat
color
clarity

Princess Cut Stone Help!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

freaknyea

Rough_Rock
I know that each Diamond has it''s own personality but there has to be a point where someone can say "Yes, those are the best cut stones out there". My question is "Who has the best Princess cut diamonds?" There are Signature,PrincessPlus, so on and so on. Than there is Superbcert which to me so far present themselves as the best Princess Cut Diamond out there. Are there better cut Diamonds out there, or is Superbcert it. Alot of internet companies each have a different idea of which cut is the best for the Princess Diamond. And then you have the companies who say that the other companies Diamond is no good I have a better Diamond. This becomes truly frustrating and knowledge seems to float away. I did spend more than an hour with Superbcert as they explained how and why they cut their Princess Diamonds and how their Diamonds are a better cut than anyone out there. So far they seem to be the most committed and helpful. But after dealing with so many others I am just confused. Help me in finding the Best Princess Cut Diamonds without telling me that it is subjective. There comes a point where there has to be a breaking point. I will truly be Thankful to anyone that responds to this posting.
Thank You,
Chris

onedrop

Ideal_Rock
I maybe totally wrong on this and if I am please feel free to disagree with me. But I think there are several vendors out there that have excellent quality princess cut stones. So I don''t know if you can say that one vendor "corners the market" on the excellently cut princess stones. I am sure that Superbcert has great stones, as do many of the PS and non-PS vendors. You may want to look at some of the princess cut stones listed here as they are cut to AGS standards. I think though, if you saw well cut princess stones at Superbcert/Excel and were impressed with those, then why not go that route?

tareyton

Rough_Rock
I just recently purchased a Princess stone and looked for around 4 months. I ended up going with one of the new AGS 000 stones. The 4 I saw had the same consitency (they all looked awesome) While other vendors princess cut stones some looked great and some looked like crap. I also found that there really is not much of a premium on them.

I highly recommend Bill Scherlag at icemine.com. Look for my post on my experience.

freaknyea

Rough_Rock
As for not buying a Superbcert Diamond... There were none that I wished to have... I want a better Diamond in all areas not just cut although primary. They told me they would have some stones out by November around my preference. Yet... how promising can that be for me to find the stone I want still. Thanks - Chris

onedrop

Ideal_Rock
Well since you weren''t impressed with the stones you saw...I guess your search continues. You should really check out Infinty Diamonds. They cut princess stones to AGS standards. I think tareyton mentioned that he got an AGS princess cut from Bill at www.icemine.com. There is at least one other AGS princess stone posted here on PS in the Show Me the Ring forum. Click on this link to see Rockingout''s AGS princess. https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/our-new-ags-0-princess-pet-rock.30445/=

That may be somewhere for you to start. You might also try Good Old Gold''s website as well. Hope this helps!
35.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results