shape
carat
color
clarity

Prince William out and about in my home town!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Samantha Red

Shiny_Rock
And I missed him! Prince William is currently training to be a pilot in Lincolnshire which is about 35 miles from where I live. Apparently on Tuesday he was in Nottingham (about 15 mins from where I live), dining out and then nightclubbing! I am going to have to trawl the clubs to see if I can catch a glimpse just to pass on San Diego Lady''s regards. I can''t believe how pathetically excited I am to think of him being so close. You would think I would know better at my age but I think he is just adorable and I am sure he would benefit from an ''older woman''

Erin

Ideal_Rock

PrinceW.jpg

DivaDiamond007

Brilliant_Rock
Soooooo dreamy................

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
How fun, hope you get to see him!!! Take a pic for us!!
30.gif

Samantha Red

Shiny_Rock
Date: 1/18/2008 10:24:39 PM
Author: SanDiegoLady

Date: 1/18/2008 2:33:10 PM
Author:Samantha Red
And I missed him! Prince William is currently training to be a pilot in Lincolnshire which is about 35 miles from where I live. Apparently on Tuesday he was in Nottingham (about 15 mins from where I live), dining out and then nightclubbing! I am going to have to trawl the clubs to see if I can catch a glimpse just to pass on San Diego Lady''s regards. I can''t believe how pathetically excited I am to think of him being so close. You would think I would know better at my age but I think he is just adorable and I am sure he would benefit from an ''older woman''
OH MY STARS!! You thought of ME?! Awww!!! How totally darling are you? Aw, you are so sweet.
face23.gif
You are most welcome! If by any chance I do see him I will endeavour to get a photograph

HeartingDiamonds

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
SDL - my thoughts exactly! I think he is the spitting image of his mother too! I was such a Lady Di fan
7.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results