shape
carat
color
clarity

"Prince" Cut

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

lawgirl2831

Rough_Rock
So I thought I had decided on a step-cut square emerald cut, so I go to the mall one last time to compare that with a cushion to make sure. Then the lady in the mall store shows me a rectangler emerald cut that she called a "Prince" cut - basically a rectangular emerald with extra facets that make it sparkle more - just on the side really as when you looked down into the stone it still had that "step" cut look.

I can''t find anything about this cut? I see the Lucere square, but that looks a lot busier than this Prince did - the Prince still looked like an emerald, it just had a hint more flash.

anyone have any insights? I''m trying to figure out if there is a more generic name to try to find a discounted version. It doesn''t look as busy as a CrissCut...

ecf8503

Ideal_Rock
Premium

ecf8503

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Princecut.com has more info too - with IS and BS pics, etc -

Very pretty - reminds me of a Spring cut! :)

Prince cut c.jpg

lawgirl2831

Rough_Rock
thanks!

Does anyone happen to know if there is anything similair that would be more "generic" that one coud possibly get a good price on? My assumption is that a "named" diamond would have limited distribution and thus a limited chance to get a lower price?

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results