shape
carat
color
clarity

Pricing for pink diamond eternity band?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Gothgrrl

Brilliant_Rock
Blingdiva, where can I get that band? It is gorgeous.

Cheekyprincess

Shiny_Rock
My Dad, who works for a jeweller as a watchmaker in Aust was offered pink diamonds at a fraction of the cost of white when they very first hit the market- he didn''t buy any
29.gif
grrrr!!!!!

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/1/2006 5:25:28 AM
Author: Gothgrrl
Blingdiva, where can I get that band? It is gorgeous.

~~I got the pic from this website...

Calleija Jewelers

threepwood

Brilliant_Rock
Bling Diva, do u know the price of that ring? It is simply beautiful!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~I sent them an e-mail today about the price...Hopefully they will respond soon!!
2.gif

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~Calleija has sent me this info about the ring...
**18ct white gold full circle eternity band featuring; 14 round brilliant cut pink diamonds equalling 0.56ct in total, 6p colour and SI clarity; 15 round brilliant cut white diamonds equalling 0.56ct in total, F/G colour, VVS/VS clarity; 1 round brilliant cut pink diamond equalling 0.04ct, 6p colour, SI clarity. The diamonds are channel set in alternating colours. Price: $13,900.00
~~I like the band and all, but is that a good price?? Would it be cheaper to go custom??

Gothgrrl

Brilliant_Rock
Where would be some places I could look for a pink diamond band. Should I go custom? And if so who would do pink diamonds?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results