shape
carat
color
clarity

Pricescope vendors uneven customer service

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Slykat12

Shiny_Rock
Still looking for that Marquise. I must say it is interesting to note I have dealt with all but one "Abazias" of the pricescope vendors and so far have nothing but raves for Whiteflash, Union, Blue nile and Dirtcheap. The others, I am sad to say, in my opinion are not very professional.

One lied to me saying a sarin was unavailable when another vendor got me one the same day. This same vendors employees continually harrass me when I request a sarin, the girdle thickness or ask the crown height. Saying "why would I need that" and "No one else asks for that." Others say they will call me back and don't nor will they provide gia certs when requested.

What has happened to customer appreciation? Am I suppossed to buy a diamond on the vendors word without a bit of investigation? Need the vendors be reminded we are buying sight unseen so a bit of proof regarding the product is ness in order to make a sound judgement?

I know I have high standards regarding the diamond I desire and the way I expect to be treated. I thought I would get better service if I called a vendor that charges MORE for the same diamond as another . That was not the case! This uneven treatment has caused me to distrust even the vendors who are doing their best for me.

This is a consumer oriented site. We need to keep each other abreast of our experiances so we can make better choices and perhaps the vendors can make improvements.

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
Just because a vendor lists diamonds in the search engine does not make them a good vendor as you found out.
Some are awesome, some not so great, and even the awesome ones have problems from time to time but they handle them well.

Slykat12

Shiny_Rock
Well thanks but I never had the pleasure of dealing with any of those venders yet as they have no marquises up within my specs.I will remember them though.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
I had the same problem with one vendor when I was looking for diamond stud earrings, they kept saying they would get back to me, but never did. I had to keep emailing them and finally went with another PS vendor who in a matter of minutes found exactly what I wanted.

DoctorDan

Rough_Rock
Yah, I had a great experience with an Internet vendor as far as getting a nice deal on a diamond; however, this particular one''s job of setting was kinda shabby, which was really their only responsibility, as they just ordered the diamond from another party; I feel like i was taken advantage of due to my limited knowledge, as if they felt i wouldn''t notice/care. However, I would still recommend purchasing over the Internet. Despite having to spend a few more dolllars to get a few things fixed, I still made off much better than had I gone another route!

Having a positive experience is usually the case, overwhelmingly. With any business, though, sometimes things don''t go perfect.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results