shape
carat
color
clarity

Pricescope has hit another homerun!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

B Vice

Rough_Rock

Quick warning this gets a bit wordy. I finally proposed to my girlfriend after 8 years of dating. Needless to say she was ready! The ring is perfect and I feel I should acknowledge everyone that helped as I definitely could not have done this alone.

Thanks to the entire Pricescope community. I started looking for an engagement ring in November and through my research found this site. This site has been fantastic. I started by reading through all of the tutorials and then reading through everyone’s post. The knowledge I absorbed helped me find the perfect ring for us. The stone is beautiful, the setting unique and we couldn’t be happier.

I would like to thank Bob, Celina and Vera at Whiteflash. They helped me select a gorgeous diamond within budget. This stone out performs anything I have seen. Every time the sun hits the ring I see a million tiny rainbows burst out. Whiteflash was a joy to work with and I highly recommend them to anyone ready to purchase a diamond.

Thanks to Bruce Boone and Boone Rings. The setting is beautiful and flawless. There is nothing like this ring in the Midwest. All of our friends and family have commented and how unique it looks. The cost and turnaround time were phenomenal. I failed to find anyone that could match Bruce’s work. Again I highly recommend him to anyone that looking for a tension setting or just a setting that will stand out.

And finally thanks to Rockdoc. He was easy to work with and extremely thorough in his work. The appraisal has everything you can ask for and the photos are great. Rockdoc was patient and explained everything to me as I asked all the newbie questions. If you need a diamond appraisal, Rockdoc is great.

Now, on to the particulars. I chose an A Cut Above Hearts and Arrows from Whiteflash.

.843 G VS2
6.06 diameter
61.7% height
55.4% table
15.2% crown
35.1 crown angle
43.1% pavilion
40.9 pavilion angle

The setting is called Sidegrooves from Bruce Boone. Besides being beautiful on it’s own, the setting showcases the diamond from every angle.

Thanks again to everyone involved. You helped make this process easy and fulfilling for a first time buyer that came in with zero diamond knowledge. I am now considered a diamond expert amongst our friends. Although, in all reality, I know just enough to know that I know nothing.

Here comes my first attempt with photos.

B Vice

Rough_Rock
pic1

vice2.JPG

B Vice

Rough_Rock
idealscope

vice6.JPG

B Vice

Rough_Rock
arrows

vicearrows.JPG

B Vice

Rough_Rock
hearts

vice8.JPG

B Vice

Rough_Rock
top view of stone

vice10.JPG

B Vice

Rough_Rock
side view of stone

vice12.JPG

B Vice

Rough_Rock
angle view of stone

vice11.JPG

B Vice

Rough_Rock
Bruce Boone''s photo of the setting.

sidegrooves1.jpg

B Vice

Rough_Rock
Top view of setting

vice3.JPG

B Vice

Rough_Rock
Angled view of the ring

vice4.JPG

B Vice

Rough_Rock
Side view of ring

vice5.JPG

B Vice

Rough_Rock
A couple hand shots here. Neither are very good but Im praticing and will post more when we get some that are better.

vicehand1.JPG

B Vice

Rough_Rock
Last one for now. Hope I didnt bore everyone with all of the photos. Again thanks top everyone that was involved:
Pricescope, Whiteflash, Bruce Boone and Rockdoc. I will be singing your praises to everyone.

vicehand2.JPG

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
Wow!! Congratulations!! Beautiful diamond and beautiful ring!!! Well done!!! More pics would be great!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow, you did an excellent job!! Congratulations on your engagement! The stone and the setting are gorgeous, good choices.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous stone and love the setting. You did a great job. Congrats on your engagement!!
30.gif
36.gif

blingergrrrl

Brilliant_Rock
From Bruce Boone?! I''ve heard he''s such a great guy to work with. You picked a great and unique ring, I love how that setting shows off the diamond from every angle! Great job! Are you going with Bruce for the wedding bands?

So I am assuming that ring is Titanium? Wow! I don''t suppose we could see it next to some other metals for comparison? ;-)

whenharrymetsally

Shiny_Rock
Wow! Its beautiful!! and congratulations on the engagement!!!!!!!!!

B Vice

Rough_Rock
Thansk to everyone who has replied. Its flattering for to get praise from the people who''s opinions I respect so much from reading this ste.

Blingergrrrl, Bruce was great to work with and very fast. The ring was done just a couple days after he got the stone. The ring is titanium and looks great. All of our friends have comented and how shiny it is. I will get some photos along side some yellow and white gold for you soon.

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Beautiful! So glad she loves it!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
that is so beautiful!!!! Congrats on your beauty!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congratulations on your engagement!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congtaulations! You did a great job!

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
Congrats! I love the setting!

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Great job on the stone and setting...congrats!
35.gif
36.gif

Jenn5504

Brilliant_Rock
WOW, those ACA stones are to die for! Gorgeous rock and what a stunning setting for showcasing it''s beauty! That side view makes me jealous now that I''m staring at my stone through a 6 prong.......you really DO sacrifice view with 6 prongs. Congrats and good job.

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congratulations
36.gif

Miranda

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations! Beautiful ring and stone.

snlee

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful diamond and setting! Congratulations on your engagement!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results