shape
carat
color
clarity

PriceScope 2015 $5,000 Holiday Giveaway

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh my gosh, oh my gosh, oh my gosh! I can't believe I won!!! Thank you Vendors, Sponsors, Admin, and especially Linh and Andrey.
This is truly unexpected and I hardly know how to express my appreciation for such a generous gift. I feel truly lucky to belong
to a forum where I feel I can make a small difference in a couple's life and feel satisfaction in return.

I also want to thank my fellow Pricescope members for their good wishes! I appreciate all the things that you have thought me
(far more than just diamonds and jewelry).

I will post when I have made up my ever-changing-mind which btw, my family thinks I lost this morning after opening this thread!

I hope everyone continues to enjoy the holidays with family, friends and those they love...and once again, thank you all for your
kindness!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh my gosh, oh my gosh, oh my gosh! I can't believe I won!!! Thank you Vendors, Sponsors, Admin, and especially Linh and Andrey.
This is truly unexpected and I hardly know how to express my appreciation for such a generous gift. I feel truly lucky to belong
to a forum where I feel I can make a small difference in a couple's life and feel satisfaction in return.

I also want to thank my fellow Pricescope members for their good wishes! I appreciate all the things that you have thought me
(far more than just diamonds and jewelry).

I will post when I have made up my ever-changing-mind which btw, my family thinks I lost this morning after opening this thread!

I hope everyone continues to enjoy the holidays with family, friends and those they love...and once again, thank you all for your
kindness!

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations to the winners! :appl:

marymm

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yay - congrats to the winners!

cloreene

Rough_Rock
Thank you for choosing me as winner! I am so happy! This is the best Christmas present I could ever ask for. Thank again for this! :love: :love: :love:

girlyglam

Shiny_Rock
Oh my goodness, thank you so much!!! I am so shocked and excited to have been chosen, and I want to thank PS so much for sponsoring such an amazing giveaway.

This is definitely going toward my very first diamond ! :D I already have so many ideas and questions in my head about what to get and what direction to go in; I will definitely be relying on the PS community to help me though the process. I hope no one minds! :oops: Once again, thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

ihy138

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Congrats to all the winners! Would love to see what becomes of their prizes. :)

blingbunny10

Brilliant_Rock
Oh my goodness- I never expected to win, so I will have to think about how to spend the prize! Thanks so much to Pricescope for such a generous and fun giveaway.

lizzyann

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations to the winners!! :appl:

partgypsy

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations to those who won! Please post pics after you have made your decisions!

Tourmaline

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Oh my goodness, I'm so excited!!! I've spent hours looking at all the websites. Such fun!! I have some ideas. :) :) :)

sweet_blossom

Shiny_Rock
Congratulations to the winners!

And a Happy New Year to everyone!

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats to our winners!!! Ands thank you, Linh and Andrey and other PS admins, for hosting such a generous giveaway!!

The winning reactions are fantastic :bigsmile: I can't wait for the reveals!!!

Roi

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Congratulations to the winners!!!!
Happy New Year to all at the PS :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
I forgot to come check this til now! Congrats winners!

ringo865

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations to the winners. And thanks to pricescope for offering this opportunity. It was cool to read everyone's stories and see everyone's special bling. Winners, show us your "prize"!!

Takemetothepub

Rough_Rock
Congratulations to all the winner and thank you for the forum and traders for organizing this!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results