shape
carat
color
clarity

Price Advice! Please help.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

switch

Rough_Rock
I''m from Toronto, Canada and I have purchased a pair of 4-prong diamond stud earrings set in 14K white gold. I was hoping you guys can validate if the price I paid was a good deal.

Both diamonds are GemScan pre-cert with the following specs. Naturally, I am going to get an independent appraisal done by Harold Weinstein in Toronto.

Diamond 1: 48pts - SI2 - H - Good cut (diameter 4.92mm)
Diamond 2: 46pts - SI1 - G - Good cut (diameter 4.90mm)
Total weight: 0.95 CT

Final price: $1750 CAD

My personal opinion is that they sparkle nicely and have a lot of fire.

All comments are much appreciated
35.gif

skphotoimages

Shiny_Rock
This is just my two cents worth, but I think you got a good price. If you do a search for diaonds in that size/color/clarity, they range from $700-$1000 US each and you have them set and everything. Lets say the diamonds are $800 US which is $925 CAD times 2 equals $1850 CAD If you love them, that is all that matters, but it sounds like a good deal to me. Wear them with pride! Got any pictures of them?

switch

Rough_Rock
Thanks for the comments!

I''m picking them up tomorrow and will post photo asap.

35.gif

Anyone else out there?

CdnBlingGal

Brilliant_Rock
If you love''em, it''s worth every penny you paid for it.

switch

Rough_Rock
I''m actually picking them up tomorrow, so that would be my last chance to speak up if the price is not right.

I''m very new to diamonds and just want to feel comfortable with this purchase. I was burned
29.gif
with my first diamond purchase so this time I want to be more careful.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results