shape
carat
color
clarity

pretty please show me your Single Stone rings!

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I tried these on last year at SS. I have these rings saved as favorites on my phone. I love this stone. It is extremely bright and white. The facets are amazing.

_33809.jpg

HegemonyCricket

Shiny_Rock

rimjaja

Rough_Rock
Does anyone know the website for Single Stone? This thread is complete ring ****! OMG - jaw dropping designs

ecf8503

Ideal_Rock
Premium
rimjaja|1441144372|3922324 said:
Does anyone know the website for Single Stone? This thread is complete ring ****! OMG - jaw dropping designs

www.singlestone.com I believe

_lovesvintage_

Brilliant_Rock
LLJsmom|1441005088|3921483 said:
I tried these on last year at SS. I have these rings saved as favorites on my phone. I love this stone. It is extremely bright and white. The facets are amazing.

Beautiful set! You are so lucky to get to try them on LLJsmom. It really does look super bright and white!

_lovesvintage_

Brilliant_Rock
HegemonyCricket|1441113191|3922053 said:
I've so been wanting a Single Stone eternity band, but I think it'll have to wait, since I just gave myself the present of LASIK. ;-)

Can't anyone buy this from Grace already so that I can stop lusting after it?? (Alternatively, can anyone confirm if an eternity band like that could be sized *down* a whole size so that I could wear it?)

http://www.jewelsbygrace.com/rings/rings-bands-anniversary-eternity-and-wedding/old-european-cut-diamond-and-ruby-bezel-eternity-band#.VeWjwtNViko

Just wanted to chime in and say congrats on getting LASIK! It has made my life so much better when I gifted that to myself too 2.5 yrs ago. Wish I could help with the band question... it's a beauty. We must wear the same size.

HegemonyCricket

Shiny_Rock
_lovesvintage_|1441149235|3922353 said:
Just wanted to chime in and say congrats on getting LASIK! It has made my life so much better when I gifted that to myself too 2.5 yrs ago. Wish I could help with the band question... it's a beauty. We must wear the same size.

Thank you! It has completely changed my life, and now I won't be the first casualty (due to my broken glasses) in a post-apocalyptic zombie-run dystopia! :lol:

Now that I know we wear the same size, I'll keep a special eye out for your pre-loved goodies when you want to sell them. ;-)

_lovesvintage_

Brilliant_Rock
HegemonyCricket|1441164146|3922476 said:
_lovesvintage_|1441149235|3922353 said:

Thank you! It has completely changed my life, and now I won't be the first casualty (due to my broken glasses) in a post-apocalyptic zombie-run dystopia! :lol:

Now that I know we wear the same size, I'll keep a special eye out for your pre-loved goodies when you want to sell them. ;-)

OMG! Your response is so hilarious!!! :lol: My husband loved it! He is a big zombie fanatic so we have a scenario for when that happens. I am definitely happier to be more prepared for it too. :)

I will have to keep you in mind too when that time comes. Another PSer has called dibs on one of my vintage rings if I ever sell it. I am fine with letting interested parties know before listing my goodies for all others. :)

Cerulean

Ideal_Rock
I know this is an old thread - but I was hunting for Single Stone experiences and wanted to bump this in case anyone has something new to add!

P

Petalouda

I posted this not too long ago but I recently acquired the single stone Julia band. I never knew how lively French cuts could be. The gold is one of the nicest gold colors I’ve ever seen in jewelry. 31187A0C-ABDA-4774-AD4B-DC245969FEA7.jpeg EF60D40B-C9CC-4DBF-84EA-654547468C5A.jpeg

Cerulean

Ideal_Rock
I posted this not too long ago but I recently acquired the single stone Julia band. I never knew how lively French cuts could be. The gold is one of the nicest gold colors I’ve ever seen in jewelry. 31187A0C-ABDA-4774-AD4B-DC245969FEA7.jpeg EF60D40B-C9CC-4DBF-84EA-654547468C5A.jpeg

:kiss2:

Oh lordy. This is exactly the band I am coveting! Do you know if this is the small or large version?

I looooove it with your gorgeous solitaire! May I ask the size of your stone for reference?

P

Petalouda

:kiss2:

Oh lordy. This is exactly the band I am coveting! Do you know if this is the small or large version?

I looooove it with your gorgeous solitaire! May I ask the size of your stone for reference?

Glad my post can be of help! This is the small. My stone is 2.15 (8.29 x 8.25) on a size 6.5 finger.

Cerulean

Ideal_Rock
Glad my post can be of help! This is the small. My stone is 2.15 (8.29 x 8.25) on a size 6.5 finger.

This is SO helpful. So many of the models are obviously like a sz 4 so its impossible for me to even imagine anything on my giant size 7.75 LOL

I adore this classic combo. What a knockout set! Srsly one of my favorites

P

Petalouda

This is SO helpful. So many of the models are obviously like a sz 4 so its impossible for me to even imagine anything on my giant size 7.75 LOL

I adore this classic combo. What a knockout set! Srsly one of my favorites

I’m tickled pink, thank you! The band is 2.2mm wide and I was worried it would be too small for my larger size finger but it works well with the solitaire and I also sometimes pair it with my love band too. It’s quite versatile. 76EDEA8F-740A-4811-B8DF-43E04DE36148.jpeg

Cerulean

Ideal_Rock
I’m tickled pink, thank you! The band is 2.2mm wide and I was worried it would be too small for my larger size finger but it works well with the solitaire and I also sometimes pair it with my love band too. It’s quite versatile. 76EDEA8F-740A-4811-B8DF-43E04DE36148.jpeg

Oh this is the perfect "low key" look - such a great duo. You are giving me ideas...:devil:

The large seems TOO chunky to me. 2.2mm is actually a great size, I think. Slim enough to stack with more bands, or just wear with a solitaire. I was worried it was 2mm which is on the edge of just too thin for me. It's funny how much that 0.2mm makes a difference (it does to me, anyway)

P

Petalouda

Oh this is the perfect "low key" look - such a great duo. You are giving me ideas...:devil:

The large seems TOO chunky to me. 2.2mm is actually a great size, I think. Slim enough to stack with more bands, or just wear with a solitaire. I was worried it was 2mm which is on the edge of just too thin for me. It's funny how much that 0.2mm makes a difference (it does to me, anyway)

100 percent agree with the 0.2mm making a difference. I do find the large Julia has a different flavor than the small Julia. I think the large Julia looks best by itself, stacked with other bands or with a very large diamond.

Cerulean

Ideal_Rock
My recently completed SS setting, which has been my dream for years and completed my HG ring for me :kiss2:
20210603_115013.jpg

20210603_114953.jpg

Umm WOWZA! Where’s the whole thread on this?

I want to know more about your ring and experience! :kiss2:

P

Petalouda

My recently completed SS setting, which has been my dream for years and completed my HG ring for me :kiss2:

SO. PRETTY. Thank you for sharing! Congrats!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results