shape
carat
color
clarity

preset from diamond.com

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

aruba1103

Rough_Rock
Any experiences from diamond.com..I was looking at preset Solitaire rings
Thanks

upgrading mama

Brilliant_Rock
Hi,
I thought maybe I would write to acknowledge that I had read it!
emsmile.gif

Unfortunately, I don''t have any experience with them. Where you looking for one in particular? If you post a pic, someone can probably chime in with a vendor they have used that offers something like what you are looking for.

Just a thought!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
You can do a search on here for threads that mention them. I don''t know anything about them. Sorry.

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
I have a necklace and diamond/sapphire band ring from diamond.com and think they are good quality and very pretty (their prices are good too). I don''t know anything about their engagement rings but I think they have a pretty good return policy (I forgot
15.gif
) so if you saw something that interests you I would order it and decide when you see it in person. Good luck!

coda72

Brilliant_Rock
I got my diamond and e-ring setting from diamond.com, and I am happy with them. The diamond is very well-cut, but I picked that out on my own. I didn''t get the pre-set ring. If I were you, and you''re set on buying from them, pick out the setting and diamond separately to get a better cut stone. I don''t know the quality of diamonds they have in the pre-set rings, but my guess is they could be better.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results