shape
carat
color
clarity

Presenting.. my 1.27ct. H Si1 Cushion Halo from ERD!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

BlackIsland

Shiny_Rock
I love your ring - but I am partial to that look! What wband are you looking at?

Congratulations

emilina22

Brilliant_Rock
i <3 your ring....it looks HUGE on your hand!! holy cow this is the reasoni love love love halos!!

Rock Candy

Brilliant_Rock
That is gorgeous!!! Great real estate coverage!!!

jfus

Shiny_Rock
BlackIsland..I am thinking same look as my band on the e-ring but maybe 3/4 the way around in teh stones... and maybe two of these bands??? Mark at ERD said it will not sit flush because of the surprise diamonds on the underside of my ring but I don''t think it really bothers me...

Emilina and RockCandy.. Someone once posted on here.. halos are bling on a budget.. THEY REALLY ARE!!! I''m very lucky that I have a size 5.25 finger (which I think is mostly knuckle haha.. ) but it really does look like it could be a 2 carat diamond... I think it actually faces up similiar to a 1 carat RB but it totally looks bigger to me... who knows. I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!!!!

30.gif

October2008bride

Brilliant_Rock
So pretty!! Can we get a picture of the side view with the ''surprise'' diamonds? :)

Thanks!

teetee

Shiny_Rock
Congrats jfus, that is a beautiful ring and looks huge on your hand!

CaliCushion

Shiny_Rock
Your ring is really pretty, and I think it looks bigger on your fingers than my almost 2 carat cushion! I''d love to see a side shot when you get a chance..

door knob solitaire

Ideal_Rock
Yummy. Lets get hair and makeup in and get that baby ready for a photo shoot
emphoto.gif
! We are all waiting for more!! Congrats...thrilled for you!!§

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
6.gif
you need to post some more pictures :D

That cushion looks MASSIVE on your fingers and beautiful to boot :)
30.gif
30.gif

Also digging the nailpolish as well very nice choice on both fronts :)

rainydaze

Ideal_Rock
Premium
had to chime in again to say still loving it.... but your additional pics were a TEASE!!!! where are the rest?!?!
19.gif

pauly1

Shiny_Rock
Very pretty ring !! Congratulations!

DMBsGirl

Brilliant_Rock
JFus where''d you go??? Still waiting on those pics!
15.gif

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Really lovely. CONGRATS!!!

jfus

Shiny_Rock
DMBsgirl I''m here..sorry for the lack of pics...
7.gif

BUt tomorrow my parents are doing a Hanukkah dinner at my house... soooo I should be getting my brand spanking new digital.. and this week I will get some pictures for everyone!!!

3.gif

BriBee

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 11/21/2007 4:11:57 PM
Author: jfus
Hi everyone... I have to get some more pics... as far as the specs go..

It''s a cushion brillant.
H
SI1
6.53 x 6.20 x 4.19

and my ring is a size 5.25

oh and I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!!!!
30.gif
We''re almost ring twins....hehe (kinda) mine is Cushion Brilliant, 1.28, E, SI2, size 5.25, halo...pretty close huh?
9.gif

Lisa Loves Shiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Absolutely stunning!!!! I find cushion cuts, OE. and Transition cuts to be mesmerizing. Halos bring a antique and modern look to the stone. You are very fortunate. Wear it in good health.

Lisa

MoonWater

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/3/2007 10:28:21 AM
Author: SanDiegoLady
Date: 11/22/2007 10:44:15 AM

Author: MoonWater

Once again, the ring is yummie!!

Date: 11/21/2007 8:17:10 PM

Author: SanDiegoLady

I have to ask.. Tiffanys has this legacy ring.. but with sapphires as the center stone.. they had the picture of it on thier site but not the ring specifically.. who knows what it runs?
33.gif

Hey SDL, I saw them in the store and tried on a pink sapphire one. Unfortunately, I can't remember the exact carat weight. Definitely over a carat, I want to say about 2 carats. The price was 8k. I plan to go back to T&Co later this month for xmas presents so I'll check again and get price ranges for other colored stones.

Thank you for letting me know MoonWater.. I am guessing WF could create one too.. I'm not too hot on spending 8k at Tiffanys when I can get the quality (some day) at WF for a verrry similar ring!!
28.gif

I completely missed this reply but incidentally I did go to Tiffanys today and um...I think the prices seriously went up. Are they known for raising their prices around the holidays or is it just a coincidence? This time I found a pink sapphire Legacy (only colored stone Legacy in the store), it was 1.73 carats and the price was over $12k!! Now, this doesn't make sense to me at all because when we were in NYC, a nice 1 cart DIAMOND Legacy was $11k and the pink sapphire was significantly cheaper. I got the guy to call around to find a smaller stone and the smallest he could find was just over a carat and it was $7,900. This is nearly the same price as the one I tried on that was nearly 2 carats in NYC!! I don't get it!

With these new prices I'm thinking my bf will have to get someone else to replicate it (which is fine because I would much rather have a real cushion, I do not like that patented cut). But man, it would be nice to just pick it up and go. I thought for sure a .80 or 1 carat would run about 4k. Geez!

Oh and it was really busy in the store so I didn't even bother asking the guy about the other colors. I was really there to shop for home stuff as xmas presents so I had to run and do that. I have to say, I was very disappointed in their pricing. On the bright side, I was no longer impressed by the diamond Legacy so it's no longer my "dream" ring. I can't wait to have the one that WF will make for us.

coatimundi_org

Ideal_Rock
beautiful!
36.gif

I need a halo in my life
31.gif

Anna0499

Brilliant_Rock
The halo makes it look so huge on your finger! Congrats!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results