shape
carat
color
clarity

Present My WF Shared Prong Bangle

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh Sundial what a beautiful bracelet. It is just so beautiful. I bet you can''t keep your eyes off of it.

Linda

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/3/2006 11:32:29 AM
Author: diamondseeker2006
I really like the new picture. This is a good way to get stones of a larger size as you are speading the carat weight on the top half of your wrist as opposed to a tennis bracelet that goes all the way around. I think my tennis bracelet is 4 carats and has something like 40 diamonds, maybe? So those would be about 10 points. This is 18 diamonds and 3 ct. tw, so that would be about 16 points each. Very nice size!

Were you able to specify the color/clarity of the diamonds or do they stock them a certain way?
(I see the answer on the WF site...F/G color, VS...excellent!)
That''s exactly what I thought Diamondseeker when I decided to go with the bangle instead of the tennis bracelet!

And I appreciate everyone''s nice comments. This is such a fun place to share our love of diamonds!!!

glaucomflecken

Brilliant_Rock
Sundial! Its fabulous! And more importantly congratulations on your anniversary, you deserve this beauty!

JoangA

Shiny_Rock
Looks wonderful! Wear it in good health and often..

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sandial
35.gif
beautiful bangle
10.gif
36.gif

elle

Shiny_Rock
Great idea to do a 1/2 bangle!
emthup.gif
It''s so elegant, beautiful and blingy!
emteeth.gif
Happy Anniversary!

bookworm21

Brilliant_Rock
It''s beautiful! I want one......

blodthecat

Brilliant_Rock
I keep coming back to look at this post....I want one too!!!!!

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just gorgeous, Sundial!! Congratulations, you made a fantastic choice! I luuurve it!!
30.gif

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Thank you, thank you!!! I''m not trying to sound like a Whiteflash commercial, but if anyone is interested this bangle does come in smaller carat weights if you want to save some money.

AndyRosse

Ideal_Rock
How did I miss this??? It''s stunning
30.gif

sunkist

Ideal_Rock
oooohhh Sundial your bracelett is beautiful!!
30.gif

Jewels

Shiny_Rock
Sundial, your bangle is stunning!!!! Happy anniversary to you. I have always wondered how that WF bangle would look like, now I know. It also looks like a bracelet from far. Best of both worlds. Your oval bangle also goes very will with your oval circle of life necklace, which will also go very well with your 2.5 ctw martini studs.

Jelly

Ideal_Rock
Such a beautiful bracelet. I went to Nordstrom''s tonight and saw a similar bracelet made of CZs. I tried it on and thought of you!!!

lizz

Brilliant_Rock
Love this bracelet.
21.gif
When I saw the wrist shot, all the diamonds look like they have such substantial size! I like something different than the norm.

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
You guys are so sweet! I just had to share one more picture; it looks so sparkly out in the sun.

bangoutwf.jpg

msdarlinjoy

Brilliant_Rock
Hi Sundial ~
emrose.gif

Boy howdy!
emsmilep.gif

Congratulations on your new bangle!
36.gif

It is soooo YUMMY!
30.gif
I love bangles, especially yours!
emlove.gif
30.gif
emlove.gif

Enjoy wearing it ... it truely is beautiful!
face23.gif

Take care,
35.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results