shape
carat
color
clarity

Prelim Proposal Idea (don''t read if you''re name is Liz) ;)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

purduephotog

Rough_Rock
deleted
1.gif

glitterata

Ideal_Rock
Could you ask her parents long, long, loooooong in advance and not tell them when you're planning to propose? That way they won't spoil the surprise at the exact time. I assume she and her family are expecting you two to get married, right? So you won't really be giving anything away.

I like the idea of the flowers. I think you should choose flowers whose initials spell out "marry me"--a mum or marigold, an aster, a rose, a rose, a (hm, what begins with Y? gardeners, help!), and so on. Okay, maybe not--maybe that would be too hard.

The symphony idea would embarrass me so much that I might say no, if I was the person being proposed to. However, I assume you know Liz well enough to know whether SHE'D enjoy it.

purduephotog

Rough_Rock
The flowers are spelling out the letters- Mums, Anenemes(sp?), Roses.... (this next week is roses again, heehehe).

Hrmmm.... I think she'd come up and I dont' think she'd run.... she knows I'm sorta crazy like that
1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results