shape
carat
color
clarity

preferences toward UnionDiamond.com?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

TheAppearing

Rough_Rock
I am a prospective customer of a diamond engagement ring at UnionDiamond.com and I want to know if anyone has made purchases from UnionDiamond.com that would like to relay their stories to me?

Good/Bad experience?

Comparitive pricing?

Service quality?

Delivery/Shipping hassels?

Quality of Product?

Current Specials?

I have followed PS for some time now, and I highly respect the opinions this community shares. Thanks for your efforts in advance.
5.gif

autumngems

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I used UnionDiamond about a month ago now. I bought a lovely marquise cut. Leah is the lady that I worked with there and she was ever so patient as I had many questions over that week trying to decide. She was fast, professional and I would buy from them again. The price and the package when it arrived with everything that they include was awesome, they got me for life.

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
They had some problems a while ago with less than the best customer service and support in a couple cases but seem to be doing much better now.

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results