shape
carat
color
clarity

Prayers & Thoughts for safety to those in Gulf!

december-fire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thinking of everyone who may be affected, and hoping you and your loved ones will be safe.

Musia

Brilliant_Rock
Power went out at 5am. Still getting super strong winds. Many many trees down— I hate that I can hear them land with a resounding THUD.

Right now, no one can get in and out of the neighborhood.

It looks like a tree and leaf bomb went off around here.

7A713571-CA73-4B1D-9E76-259C615B8CEB.jpeg

Glad to know you are not hurt. Praying for all good people and their animals in your area.

Arcadian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@whitewave thinking of you. hoping you get power back!

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I’m had to go to the other house, so I have sweet electricity now. My internet had been spotty so I wasn’t able to post.

It might be a while to get power back. The only places not affected by this storm are the eastern parts of the state, east of Baron Rouge.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I’m had to go to the other house, so I have sweet electricity now. My internet had been spotty so I wasn’t able to post.

It might be a while to get power back. The only places not affected by this storm are the eastern parts of the state, east of Baron Rouge.

I'm glad you were able to go to your other house and have electricity! Stay safe!

Musia

Brilliant_Rock

Thank you for the update. Hope everything goes to norm soon. Stay healthy and be optimistic please.

Q

Queenie60

@whitewave - glad you are okay and have another place to go to. I'm all too familiar with living without electricity - California has rolling blackouts quite frequently. Stay safe and take care.

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@whitewave - glad you are okay and have another place to go to. I'm all too familiar with living without electricity - California has rolling blackouts quite frequently. Stay safe and take care.

Yes, I was at my sister’s house in very NorCal when they had a major blackout because of wildfire season. Luckily, I was only there for the first 24 hours of it.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results