shape
carat
color
clarity

Prayers for Morgan Freeman

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

iwannaprettyone

Ideal_Rock
One of my favorite actors has been seriously injured in a car accident.

article

snlee

Ideal_Rock
Oh no! Morgan Freeman is in my thoughts.

Irishgrrrl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
IWPO, I saw this just a few minutes ago. How sad! He''s one of my favorite actors, too . . . I really hope he''s OK.
7.gif

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh gosh, my prayers are outgoing for him.

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
I saw this also. I just love him and his voice, it is so soothing to listen too. I hope he will be OK.

Linda

simplysplendid

Brilliant_Rock
Yes his voice.. totally unmistakable voice whenever you hear it. Hope he pulls through..

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
I hope he is fine, one report I read said his condition is serious but he is expected to make a good recovery.

He was in another woman''s car, not his wife, but no liquor or drugs is involved according to the article I read.

The car went airborne and flipped and was in a ditch. Seatbelts were worn but still he broke his arm and shoulder. He was conscious and joking with rescuers which is a good sign~I hope he will be okay!

jas

Brilliant_Rock
I''ve loved him since the Electric Company. Prayers outgoing.

NewEnglandLady

Ideal_Rock
What sad news! It sound like he will make a full recovery, thank goodness!

I''m interested to hear what happened when more details come out. How did he get airborn?

Anastasia

Shiny_Rock
This saddened me when I heard it on the news today. I hope and pray for the best for him.

I agree with JAS - I have loved him since the Electric Company (Easy Reader!!) We''re showing our age!

jas

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 8/4/2008 4:18:34 PM
Author: Anastasia
This saddened me when I heard it on the news today. I hope and pray for the best for him.

I agree with JAS - I have loved him since the Electric Company (Easy Reader!!) We''re showing our age!
I''m perpetually 29.95 plus tax.

I think Morgan would approve.

miraclesrule

Ideal_Rock
Ate my post....

I think it is a good sign that he was alert and joking with rescue personnel. I just adore Morgan Freeman and I hope he pulls through. It is always a bit more precarious when an injured person is of advanced age.

I just prayer he pulls through without lasting impairment. I look forward to seeing more movies with him starring in them.

iwannaprettyone

Ideal_Rock
update!

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/thedishrag/2008/08/morgan-freeman.html

According to a source very close to the "Dark Knight" star, Morgan Freeman is "resting comfortably in the hospital and is on medication for the pain."

"He broke his shoulder and arm, but he''s doing OK. He''s already laughing and joking around with the nurses."

Freeman was involved in a serious car accident around 11:30 Sunday night, just north of Ruleville, Miss. He was airlifted from the crash scene to a hospital in Memphis, Tenn.

He and his wife, Myrna, live near Charleston, Miss., on a 126-acre ranch with a main house, peach trees and horse stables.

Freeman built the ranch on the same land his grandparents worked, which is where he spent much of his childhood.

Thank goodness Freeman is OK.

Miranda

Ideal_Rock
I''m so glad he''s doing better!

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
Oh my word!! I think he is such a talented man and such a likeable person. My good thoughts and prayers are with him!!

jewelerman

Ideal_Rock
Hes one of my favorites...his performance in the movie Glory is a must see.

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Glad to hear he is doing well!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Irishgrrrl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks for the update, IWPO! He seems like he would be such a nice guy in person, and I''m glad he''s doing better. Did you see "Shawshank Redemption"? He was AWESOME in that movie, and I can''t believe he didn''t get a Oscar for it!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

sumbride

Ideal_Rock
I just saw him in a great little Indie flick called 10 Items or Less. He essentially plays himself and there''s a great scene involving voice recognition. Highly recommend the movie! I hope he recovers quickly!

AnitaT

Shiny_Rock
I just saw this link! OMG! I love him. He is simply amazing.

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/5/2008 9:26:52 AM
Author: Irishgrrrl
Thanks for the update, IWPO! He seems like he would be such a nice guy in person, and I''m glad he''s doing better. Did you see ''Shawshank Redemption''? He was AWESOME in that movie, and I can''t believe he didn''t get a Oscar for it!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

I agree!!! DH and I have watched that movie, I don''t know how many times. He was fantastic in the movie. I could listen to his voice all day.

Linda

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results