shape
carat
color
clarity

PP sale 100-inch AAA 5.5-6mm rope

doubledouble

Shiny_Rock
I have wanted a long rope for a while because I really enjoy the creative side of styling it... I had to snap this one up when it appeared in the PP sale at an amazing price. I can't wait to wear it all week in different ways!

img_5542.jpg

img_5029.jpg

img_5030.jpg

img_5031.jpg

WhitePeonia

Rough_Rock
You are a genius!
The way you wear these pearls makes me want to buy a rope for myself right away! :bigsmile:

Wear them in health and enjoy them!

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
doubledouble -- I don't know what field you are in but pearl styling is one of your fortés!

I wish you could make a video on how you created the torsade/braid/twists!

This rope is gorgeous on you. My favorite styles are the loose quadruple and the complicated looking gorgeous "woven braid" choker. Wear it in good health!

Kay

Ideal_Rock
What a great purchase! I love all the creative ways you have styled the rope, especially the nautical braid with the satin ribbon closure. You have lovely hair, BTW.

ltlmsmfft

Shiny_Rock
Wow! I have seen those 100" ropes on the website; but, I kind of dismissed them for myself because I had no idea what I would do with a rope that long; but, your pictures have turned this into an absolute wish list item for me! Lovely pearls!!!!

I agree with bsomlo, I would love to see a tutorial video of how you put these pearls together if you ever decide to make one. I had no idea they could be twisted up they way you did them with the ribbon.

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I like ropes, very versatile, a good choice, and thanks for sharing the pics of how to wear it in different ways.

DK :))

Pattye

Shiny_Rock
Trade
DD, Thanks so much for creative styling tips and photos! Awesome! I love ropes, but mostly just wear draped sometimes long, sometimes short.

baby monster

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Great examples of "roping" the rope. Enjoy wearing it. :appl:

LitGeek

Brilliant_Rock
That rope is absolute perfection :appl: :appl: :appl: It looks fabulous all of the ways you have styled it. Congrats and enjoy!

Confection10

Brilliant_Rock
Your rope is the most economical. So many different style with one rope. Great photos, great styles, great pearls. Thanks for sharing.

leyhuong

Shiny_Rock
Very nice! Congratulations!

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
love the looks you've created! lovely on you, too!

kalomeli

Shiny_Rock
Oh, that's the perfect rope. So versatile!! :love:

pkinnew

Brilliant_Rock
I really love the different styles you came up with! You obviously are very creative and talented to make some of those intricate designs. Thanks for sharing!

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
Okay, enough nice talk. Can you please share how to make the nautical braid?! I absolutely can't imagine, especially since I believe that rope has no clasp...? If you ever have time, I'd/we'd love a tutorial!

kalomeli

Shiny_Rock
bsomlo|1404912803|3709693 said:
Okay, enough nice talk. Can you please share how to make the nautical braid?! I absolutely can't imagine, especially since I believe that rope has no clasp...? If you ever have time, I'd/we'd love a tutorial!
+1

doubledouble

Shiny_Rock
It's coming it's coming! I didn't have time last night but will try tonight.

Elysian

Brilliant_Rock
You wear this strand gorgeously!!! I too am interested in learning the different styling methods.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results