shape
carat
color
clarity

Power scam people are back banging on doors. No masks!

Karl_K

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade
The annoying people trying to get people to change gas and or electric suppliers some of them being scams are back at it, No Masks!! and pounded on the door for over 5 min.
I answered and told them I was calling the cops because I have a no solicitors sign up and they never have the proper permits.
They left so I didn't bother calling.
I have called before and they were fined along with the company but it does not deter them for long.

Lookinagain

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yikes.
I've never experienced that. How annoying.

Karl_K

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade
Yikes.
I've never experienced that. How annoying.

very annoying
Why I started calling the cops is the summer before covid we would get 3 of them illegally knocking a day some days.
Once we and others in the area started calling the cops it dropped down to once a month.

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
tempting but not worth the jail time and I blame the companies employing them more than the people knocking.

We get phone scamers here
Pretending to be one of the major internet providers
If you hang up or be rude the w*nkers ring back at 2am
imangine how upsetting that is to an older person on their own
we ditched our home phone because they were the only ones to use it (saved $9 a month)
But many a person - not all old and vulnerable- has lost thousands

Wink

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
If you hang up or be rude the w*nkers ring back at 2am

I always hang up and if they are live, I have been known to make comments about how proud their mothers must be to have them knowingly trying to screw people. I never worry about them calling back at 2 AM as my phone will be upstairs getting charged and even if they call, I will not hear the phone.

danusia

Rough_Rock
I call the police because many times these people do not have a solicitor's permit and can be fined. Our police always post who they have granted solicitor's licenses to - their photo, name, and company they represent.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results