shape
carat
color
clarity

potty training.....help!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

upgrading mama

Brilliant_Rock
thank you everyone for all of the little ideas. I have been toying with the ideas of stopping, but really, I don't think I can. As it is, when I put him down for a nap or bedtime, he runs to to the door and says he needs to pee, so I run and take him to the toilet, and he goes. I was afraid he was just stalling but he does go..

I just need to get a handle on the pooping. If he could just get regular enough that I know when he is going to do it, then I would just put a pullup on him so at least he won't go on the floor.

thankfully, we only had the one bad poop situation, and since then at least he goes on the laminate floor, not carpet.
emsmilep.gif

Maybe I will try to leave him in it next time, too.

reader

Brilliant_Rock
I know its a bit close to Christmas, but what is one big toy that he wants? I remember wanting a Wonder Woman doll at that age, but only getting it when I mastered the potty because it was a ''big girl''s'' toy....perhaps he can earn a toy with properly placed poops?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results