shape
carat
color
clarity

Posts you wish you'd see

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
lucyandroger said:
"Passive Agressive Comments - Post your thoughts here but only vaguely reference previous threads/posters!"

:rolleyes:

Oh come on, this is all in good fun. And besides, when do posts like this NOT end up passive aggressively commenting on and vaguely referencing previous threads/posters?

galeteia

Brilliant_Rock
These are cracking me up.

Serious posts I would like to see:

"I just inherited my great-great-aunt Matilda's whopper of an antique ring, and have PAGES of ring pron! (pics inside)"

"I've realized that I'd rather be happy than engaged, so I am going to chill the hell out for the next two years and just enjoy being in love!"

"My (now) Fiance took me ring shopping after he proposed, look at my gorgeous ring! (Story inside)"

"I fell in love with the man who dived through my window to save me and my dog from a fire, and two years later we're married! Bonus pics of R cuddling Mr. Puggles"

"I love my in-laws and find them to be relaxing company"

"Meet Sparks, the world's cutest Border Collie cross! (warning: pic heavy)"

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Snarker? Moi? Have I been promoted to the ranks of T-gal and Deco? YES! MY TIME HAS COME.

LOL. Personally I'm all for a 'supersecret GTG with sarcasm and wine... and chocolate." BRING IT ON. Heck, I'll even host.

G: I would love to see this one: " "I've realized that I'd rather be happy than engaged, so I am going to chill the hell out for the next two years and just enjoy being in love!" I really would.

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I can do one of them for you Galateia - I love my future in-laws and I find them to be relaxing company ::)

ETA: bushel of garlic... :bigsmile:

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
LOL, this thread is hilarious!

On a SERIOUS note... wouldn't it be great to see this post:

"Entire city has loving, open arms for homeless pets! We will come and pick them up, home them and love them forever!!!"

:appl:

(Well... one can DREAM, right????!!!! :bigsmile: )

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Lovely dream Lynn. Heck I'd be happy is 1/4 of a city volunteered.

Ella

Brilliant_Rock
Staff member
Premium
kenny said:
Ella posting, "No more rules; Post whatever you want."

Nice try Kenny. :wink2:

crossmyfingers

Shiny_Rock
This thread is HILARIOUS! Why have I never prowled around in Hangout till just now?!

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ella said:
kenny said:

Ella what's happened with the post-almost-whatever-you-want gone-in-24-hrs thread idea that was brought up in discussions of the changeover? I think something like that would prove popular ::)

Ella

Brilliant_Rock
Staff member
Premium
Yssie said:
Ella said:
kenny said:

Ella what's happened with the post-almost-whatever-you-want gone-in-24-hrs thread idea that was brought up in discussions of the changeover? I think something like that would prove popular ::)

It is something that we hope to bring back in the future but for now we do not have time to monitor it because we are spending our time answering questions and fixing glitches on the forum.

fieryred33143

Ideal_Rock
I would really love to see follow-up posts to vents.

On BWW
Original Post: My MOH is lazy and doesn't want to help me with anything!
Follow-up: This is her MOH and I do want to help but she's a bridezilla!

Or another example

Fiery: I need tips on how to deal with my crazy MIL
Fiery's MIL: I took a computer class to come on here and tell you all that Fiery is really the crazy one and this is why

:bigsmile:

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
Peek inside my out-of-control shopping addiction! MUCHO PIX!!!

Which luxury gift is most luxurious amongst super high-end, classy people -- because I don't know any and most certainly aren't one myself!

Help me rationalize one more wedding ensemble purchase that will become completely useless when I change my mind about my dress for the third time!

PHOTOSHOP HELP NEEDED -- please help me visualize things that can't/shouldn't be done by man or machine because my ego tells me I'm a brilliant, undiscovered design talent who doesn't have time to learn the tools that would help me actualize my dreams *myself* (or realize I'm dead wrong).

Jennifer W

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
lilyfoot said:
decodelighted said:
"We're *waiting* for the wedding night, whadddyo think about THAT, WHORES?!!?"

Ok, seriously, if I had water in my mouth when I read this, I totally would've spit it out :lol:

There's wine on my keyboard now. :bigsmile:

How about My boyfriend is in hospital - can I double check the recipe for engagement chicken?

I'd like to see a thread in FHH from a few of the TTC folks, with pics of their babies. And the Mariposa thread, of course.

Selfishly, the thread I most want to see is one started by my boss, saying I can keep the diamond in my avatar and he'll throw in a nice setting... ;))

Jen

jas

Brilliant_Rock
"Does this look infected to you? (Warning, pics, pus, and TMI)."

"OMG, Some Beeeyatch looked at my SO and he spoke nicely to her, I'm-a gonna cut a b*tch."

"Breastfeeding is for hippies"
"Bottlefeeding is for commies"

" " (The blank one is for people who are taking a break and not announcing it.)

"Honestly, the only famous person I look like is Spuds Mackenzie, so I'll pass on posting a photo."

"I decided to cut my hair without PS opinons first! Holy cr@p!"

"I'm closing in on 40 and you all seem really young to me."

"Is the doctor *supposed* to touch me there, or do I have a lawsuit on my hands?"

"I hired Donny Osmond to play at my wedding, and you're all invited!"

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
If the Healthy Lifestyle area isn't a safe place to mock the fat lady I saw on the treadmill at the gym, I don't know where is!

Everyone in my life is JEALOUS of me! Discuss!

It's HAPPY HOUR!! Anyone for a vitriol-tini?

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
Please don't let my long history of bratty overreactions and seemingly limited grasp on reality affect any advice given in this new 24th thread this month!!

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
How should I fritter away my family's tax return "bonus" in the most irresponsible way possible??!

UPGRADE vs. child's college education -- enable me!!!

Check out my latest Photography Project (of scantily-clad self portraits taken while clutching status-symbols)!!!!!

AMERICAN IDOL 2011 -- Deco predicts the winner before the auditions even take place! (You, for not watching this season)

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
decodelighted said:
Please don't let my long history of bratty overreactions and seemingly limited grasp on reality affect any advice given in this new 24th thread this month!!

:tongue: :bigsmile:

princesss

Ideal_Rock
decodelighted said:
:appl: :appl: :appl:

Steel

Ideal_Rock
"I really wish xxxx would stop posting, I disagreed with her opinion already; surely she got the message by now that I think I run this show and she is not welcome here."

But thats being silly, nobody would ever post that.

:saint:

Nashville

Brilliant_Rock
Steal said:
"I really wish xxxx would stop posting, I disagreed with her opinion already; surely she got the message by now that I think I run this show and she is not welcome here."

But thats being silly, nobody would ever post that.

:saint:

Cute kitty! I love orange cats.

somethingshiny

Ideal_Rock
Apparently I'm WAY out of the loop!! "Engagement chicken" has been brought up a dozen times, WTF? link???

Indylady

Ideal_Rock
Another thread that I do want to see:

"The LIW Crazy Talk Thread," a safe haven for bridezillas in training.

doodle

Brilliant_Rock
Deco, just stop. You're killin' me. I've wasted half a glass of pinot noir laughing at you--really, it's not as good coming out of my nose!

aliciagirl

Shiny_Rock
decodelighted said:
PHOTOSHOP HELP NEEDED -- please help me visualize things that can't/shouldn't be done by man or machine because my ego tells me I'm a brilliant, undiscovered design talent who doesn't have time to learn the tools that would help me actualize my dreams *myself* (or realize I'm dead wrong).

:lol: Hahaha. I love this one!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results