shape
carat
color
clarity

POSTING FROM STATES TO AUSTRALIA................

Monnyjay

Brilliant_Rock
Hi all :wavey:

Not sure if posting in the correct area for this question, anyway, I have sorted out the money exchange/payment
options for purchasing overseas.

Next question is what is the quickest and safest form of postage?

I am sure there are some Aussies out there - Dandi Andi, I know you have purchased from New York. Would love
to know how your item/s were shipped/posted.

Also, how long it took to get to you.

Thank's =)

davi_el_mejor

Brilliant_Rock
I'm about to send a package to Perth from Buffalo, I'll let you know :D

Monnyjay

Brilliant_Rock
Thank's for Davi, let me know how it goes!

My parcel is being sent by FedEx - so I feel okay about that!

lknvrb4

Ideal_Rock
I sent something to England by usps and will never do it again by that method. It took forever and I don't think it was insured for what I needed it insured for. I don't think usps insures over $600 international but someone correct me if I am wrong. I was curious about international shipping as well, what is the best method for this?

davi_el_mejor

Brilliant_Rock
I use USPS

It cost 91 bucks to send a flat rate international medium box with insurance of $2500 to Western Australia from Western NY. I opted for the oversized and heavier box because it's usually safer than sending a little envelope and declaring a ring valued at $2500.

Insurance/Registered/tracking all varies by country so Lknverb4 it could be that there is a max on insurance to GB.

Registered counts in America. Once it hits the other country they treat it like regular old mail.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results