shape
carat
color
clarity

Post your Right Hand Ring photos here, please!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Rowan

Shiny_Rock
I bought this 7ct london blue topaz ring for myself when I got my degree in 1999.

topazring.jpg

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Rowan I love your rings, especially that gorgeous new heart shaped one! There are SO MANY beautiful and interesting rings on this thread.

Daisyheart

Shiny_Rock
My RHR''s

I forgot the specs of them, I''ll have to dig out the appraisals to find out...

This one is about 6 carats total I know, I think it''s G color
65d9v9

This is a Levian ring, I forgot the carat weight

65da93

This one is pave and pink and white diamonds, it''s a fun ring....

65db8n

Sorry can''t remember all the specs...

See ya,
T

Jennifer5973

Ideal_Rock
Trishy, I love your collection!
30.gif
Right up my alley!
9.gif

Here is my latest rhr:

2.1 cts TDW
VS2, G
14K YG

1.gif

ygrhr.1.jpg

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trishy,
Wow that''s a nice collection. Jenn your new RHR is amazing!!!!

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful rings everyone!

And once again, JFO, you don''t disappoint! You are the queen of bling!

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
Well, I guess this qualifies as a RHR. It''s my wedding band that I wear on the right hand b/c I wear a three stoner on the left...
.35 stones, 2.1... The stones aren''t the best quality but this ring, I''ll *never* upgrade! :)

wedband.jpg

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
MMM,
That is a lovely princess band. I have been thinking lately that I should wear my ering on my left hand and my signed pieces on my right hand. It fits perfectly on my right hand and my ering looks nice by itself. Didn''t think of that until recently.
3.gif

DiaDiva

Brilliant_Rock
Here are some of my RHR. This one is a 2-in-1 Star ring made of 18K WG and YG. Don''t remember the specs, it''s an old ring, around 7 years old. The 2 rings can be worn together or separately.

StarRing.JPG

DiaDiva

Brilliant_Rock
More RHRs...

FlowersRHR.JPG

DiaDiva

Brilliant_Rock
Some more RHRs...I have too many of the same style!

MLRHR.JPG

peachy

Shiny_Rock
DiDi - what a fabulous collection. So many options!!

Here's my favorite RHR. Not very expensive but I like the laciness on my hand and it gives off some nice sparkles...

Damn that piece of fluff stuck on there...LOL!

RHRDSC00574.jpg

widget

Ideal_Rock
Wow...I haven't visited this thread in a while...so many neat rings! Trishy: I especially love your curvy pink/white diamond ring...you've become the PDQ (Pink Diamond Queen) around here!
1.gif
And DiDiva...how unusual and neat your joinable star rings! I've never seen anything like them!

When I first started collecting, before I went totally bonkers, I limited myself to teeny antique pinky rings found at antique fairs, shops, ebay, etc that I thought were fun and unusual. Here are a couple..

First, this VERY small 18k ring basically looks like a "gold nugget" ring from any distance. Only with a loupe, or a super closeup can you see the incredible detail: it's a gnome, a miner, examining a real diamond crystal. From different angles you can see his lantern, pick, and how his pointy nose and curly beard secure the "specimen"...

Kinda neat, don't you think?
5.gif

widget

Untitgnome.jpg

widget

Ideal_Rock
This teensy ring is actually the first antique (?) piece I ever acquired. 14k WG...no idea of age, and I think very unusual.

To give you an idea of it''s actual size, I think that cab sapphire was probably originally intended to go on a watch stem!

Untieui.jpg

widget

Ideal_Rock
This turn-of-the-century ring is so tiny it''s NEVER fit my pinky finger. But I think it will be darling for my granddaughter when she''s a little older...

circa 1900.JPG

BeaudryBabe

Shiny_Rock
Hello Everyone,

I am a short time lurker, looking forward to joining the club.

I am in the process of having a RHR done by Beaudry, just got some photos of the ring. Anyway, Beaudry price with center stone was out of this world so, I am working with the most wonderful jeweler, Mr. Bill Pearlman. Bill has helped me select a center stone and Beaudry will mount it in the setting that we crafted. (Well, that Beaudry crafted actually).

Anyway, I am terribly thrilled with Pearlmans. They have saved me a ton of money and actually selected a much better quality center stone for about half the price.

Glad to be conversing with you all!

Hope all of the photos came through, I am technologically challenged.

Kimberly

LR794Y_201287e.jpg

widget

Ideal_Rock
23.gif
OH MY!!!!!!!
23.gif
What a GORGEOUS ring!
30.gif

Kimberly...welcome to PS!

Is that IT??? or is that a picture of the ring yours is being modeled after? It''s magnificent!
30.gif

It certainly deserves a thread of its own in the "Show Me" forum, with lots of pictures and every little detail...

CONGRATULATIONS!
36.gif

widget

BeaudryBabe

Shiny_Rock
Hi Widget:

Thanks for the kind words. I am honored to be among so many fellow jewelry freaks! There are so many beautiful rings posted, I don''t know where to begin. I am not getting alot of done at work since I found PS either!

The photo is of a Beaudry ring that I saw locally. Didn''t care for the price or the center stone so much. Did some surfing, found Bill Pearlman who represents Beaudry, among many other designers and Bill showed me the light!

He found a 1.90 asscher, VS2 G, Ex cut and polish for less than half the price of the Beaudry center stone which was 2.01 asscher, VS1 G, Good Cut and Very good polish but with medium blue floures. I did not want any floures, I have made that mistake before.

The ring will not arrive for about 4 more weeks, can''t wait.

36.gif

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
This is Kaleigh''s

The oval pink sapphire is 1.50 and the sides are .40 each FVS1 set in platinum.

pinkie1.JPG

Ivy

Shiny_Rock
Wow, I''ve been away for soooo long and I''ve missed soooooooooooo much! (must catch up
2.gif
)

I just love Kaleigh''s ring. I''m secretly lusting over a pink sapphire and your''s is just gorgeous.
30.gif

Ivy

Shiny_Rock
This is my new RHR from my hubbie for our first anniversary. I''m not too sure of the specs, but I think it has just under .25 ctw diamonds and 1.5 blue topaz. I love it.
1.gif

Just wanted to share.

Now time to catch up with everyone elses''s new sparklies.
36.gif

myblueanni2.jpg

Ivy

Shiny_Rock
Another shot. The pics aren''t so great cause I took them with my cell phone camera. My digital is dead & I can''t find the charger.......UGH!
14.gif

myblueanni3.jpg

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks Nan for posting my ring. Ivy, why thank you. I just love pink and had to have a pink ring. Pink diamonds weren''t in the budget so I built this ring. I found the pink sapphire first then the side stones. It''s my favorite ring right now, but am also working on an asscher RHR. So I will have to add that once it''s finished.
3.gif

Ivy

Shiny_Rock
last one...

myblueanni5.jpg

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
So many beautiful rings - thought I'd add mine. This was a 25 year anniversary present -

Of course wearing this RHR on my left hand for picture taking purposes. . .

rhr25princ.JPG

cutes814

Brilliant_Rock
My next target is this Tiffany Atlas ring.
30.gif

Tiffany atlas ring1.jpg

sarita

Brilliant_Rock
Wow, what pretty RHR's! The pink sapphire oval 3-stone is so classic and pink
30.gif

I just have a group shot of my rings, they are all RHR's besides the EC next to the pear and the etoile band. I have some empty semi-mounts (2 in that pic and 1 baguette one that matches the baguette band) that I am planning to have czs set it in (if only I had enough $ for diamond everything!) but haven't gotten around to yet.

The E-W EC at the top is the cz equivalent size of the EC diamond. The other rings are a ntaural pink opaque ruby, a lab created sapphire, and a freshwater (I think) silver cultured pearl.

box5.jpg

cutes814

Brilliant_Rock
I am also considering this beauty.
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

1asschereternity.jpg

coconut

Shiny_Rock
Here is my precious RHR with Ruby center stone and diamond pave
It''s part of a necklace/earring/ring set.... a wedding gift from my mother in law....

ruby RHR.JPG

coconut

Shiny_Rock
another one

ruby RHR2.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results