shape
carat
color
clarity

Post Your Funky Cool Finds!

B

Betty Baguette

I thought I'd start a thread for very unique antique and vintage jewelry that's currently for sale somewhere on the web. Price, or value for price, is irrelevant.

This one isn't an antique dream piece for me, or even something I think somebody's gotta buy. But maybe it's a piece just to look at, or even purchase, for somebody with quirky fab taste!:

Post your own fab funky finds if you're so inclined!

Last edited by a moderator:

LilAlex

Ideal_Rock
Premium
But maybe it's a piece just to look at, or even purchase, for somebody with quirky fab taste!:

That is totally cool! Reminds me a little of Calamity Ware (which I have only ever seen on IG) -- looks beautifully ordinary from a distance but insane up close! And if it's really from the 1930s, that's super-cool!

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
IMG_9267.jpeg
This ring of a man and two hounds hunting a wild boar - at least we hope it’s the man hunting the boat, and not the other way around!

RRfromR

Brilliant_Rock
This is mine. It might not be everyone's cup of tea, but I love metal and ornate, so this is my casual wedding ring for when I go to the farmers market, kids' activities, run errands. It's very comfy, didn't need resizing, and the old cuts are very sparkly. Goes well with my victorian things.

Attachments

• 20230906_122500.jpg
    20230906_122500.jpg
    118.4 KB · Views: 32
  • 20230906_122405.jpg
    20230906_122405.jpg
    183.6 KB · Views: 32
  • 20230906_124256.jpg
    20230906_124256.jpg
    83.2 KB · Views: 31

Lookinagain

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is mine. It might not be everyone's cup of tea, but I love metal and ornate, so this is my casual wedding ring for when I go to the farmers market, kids' activities, run errands. It's very comfy, didn't need resizing, and the old cuts are very sparkly. Goes well with my victorian things.

I really like it. I think I saw a very similar ring for sale somewhere recently and if it hadn't been the wrong size I might have purchased it. Enjoy it!

Mrsz1ppy

Brilliant_Rock

I love your collection!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results