carat
color
clarity

Post your fave settings for marquise- I need new inspiration

Gem Queen

Brilliant_Rock
Re: Post your fave settings for marquise- I need new inspira

Cat mom.
I just have to tell you that this post is on a different subject.
You know how I love your zircon studs so much.... At least I think you do. Anyways, I finally found a perfectly matched pair.
What do you think? I think they are 3.87 each. I think. I will have to go back and check. All because of you. Thanks for having such great taste

_655.jpeg

_656.jpeg

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Re: Post your fave settings for marquise- I need new inspira

Bling it on|1446289894|3944128 said:
VRBeauty - not so humble, that is a statement ring!! The yellow gold is really wonderful, looks so comfy too

Celebrating25 - I adore the oval ring with the triple split shank - never seen anything like that before! Thanks - I hope i find something that makes my heart sing too.
Will definitely post in the SMTR forum when its finished

Catmom - beautfiful FLY marquise. that ring looks like a set with your tennis bracelet, are those FLYs in your bracelet aswell? I must say,your ring and bracelet look so good together

Apacherose - WOW,are those rubies in the halo of your favourites pic? If i had unlimited funds, I would create this ring with an emerald halo - to die for! Who is the designer of that ring? It is perfect!

Thank you Bling it on [LOVE your name buy the way!]. The stones in the bracelet are FLY and it has a matching pendant. I appreciate your comments about the bracelet. I have a new pendant and bracelet that have FLY stones so these are up for sale. :bigsmile:

Gem Queen said:
Cat mom.
I just have to tell you that this post is on a different subject.
You know how I love your zircon studs so much.... At least I think you do. Anyways, I finally found a perfectly matched pair.
What do you think? I think they are 3.87 each. I think. I will have to go back and check. All because of you. Thanks for having such great taste

Aww Gem Queen, thank you so much for saying that. You are too kind. I love your new zircon set and am always happy to enable! :lol:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results