shape
carat
color
clarity

Post your all time favorite pictures of diamonds, jewelry, or gems from PS

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Fashionvictim

Shiny_Rock
Kaleigh, that was a very funny joke, and I''m so glad I''ve become a regular here, so now I know what(or who) it refers to!

JenniferB

Shiny_Rock
Date: 5/8/2007 8:41:37 PM
Author: Skippy123
for JenniferB (DeeJay''s beauty)

Thanks Skippy!

Widget''s rings are amazing! *Goes to hunt old threads*
30.gif

scarleta

Brilliant_Rock
Great idea and the pictures are superb.When my digital/ computer skills improve I shall post some also.The technology is not for all of us.Definitely not for me its not for the lack of trying just won''t work for me.. Thanks

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
I just adore PSers'' rings
30.gif

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/9/2007 12:10:23 AM
Author: widget
(Thanks, Jennifer!
1.gif
)

Well, picking a favorite picture of Surfgirl''s wonder is REALLY HARD!

...but surely this must be among the coolest ones:
23.gif
30.gif
Excellent shot here! That must have been really hard to get surfgirl!!

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Here''s a few more of my favorites:

kaleidescope''s ring, gorgeous! I''m normally not a princess person, but this ring really surprised me because I loved it!

kaleidescopeasddfadfg.jpg

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Deco''s gorgeous asscher and her re-decorate.

decorateadfafdg.jpg

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Diagem posted this stone in the gallery and I thought it was very cool looking!

diagemadfgsfdg.jpg

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
I can''t remember who owns this ring, but I love the cushion, the sharpened prongs, and the cool rope-like setting.

glamourwebzb1ssdf.jpg

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Kaleigh''s asscher in a lovely quest?? halo.

kaleighadfg.jpg

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love these earrings that Widget just posted over in who''s who.

widgetadfgdfg.jpg

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Albi''s cushion in a vera wang!!

albiadfgsdfg.jpg

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
I can''t remember who owns this ring, but I adore the head of it and it looks great with her large antique diamond!

adfgdfgsfgh.jpg

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
I dont know how to take pics from another page, but I still have Susie''s ring etched in my mind

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Here is how to post pictures from Pricescope and the lovely Ms. Diamondseeker & Ms. Belle gave us instructions http://www.pricescope.com/forum/hangout/belle-about-posting-multiple-pics-t55778-30.html

From Diamondseeker:
Okay first you click on Reply on the thread where you want to post the pictures.
Then you have to minimize that screen while you open PS on another page. Now I go find the picture I want to copy.
I click on the picture and a black zero with a slash appears. (eta: this doesn't happen for me just an fyi)
Keep it clicked and move your mouse dragging the picture down to the bottom of your screen until it touches the tab at the bottom where the reply page is. Lo and behold, the other webpage will come up without clicking on it!
So you then place the black circle in the reply box below your text and release the click.
The Picture then appears in the reply box! Amazing what I have learned on PS besides diamonds! Haha!

Taken from Belle:

explorerwindowbars.JPG

If you are still lost open the above link and read page 2 from Belle. That helped me and hope it helps you
35.gif

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow to all!

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
First, thank you to Skippy and DeeJay! Whoever said it was an honor to have their stuff remembered is right! And DeeJay, I have often wondered if anyone wonders why that pic is sideways, but that''s the way I actually took it.

I am certain I could pic a favorite from every thread I''ve ever seen. There are just way too many to remember. These are the ones that came to mind first, but there really are tons I love.

First is dfm00''s nekkie diamond fire shot.
30.gif

DSC0074smallb1.JPG

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Alj''s black and white. I was so struck by this, I still need to figure out if my camera does these, it probably does.

dsart151.JPG

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Kaleigh''s oval. (you naughty, but very funny girl)
9.gif
2.gif

oval771.JPG

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
The Eagle at xmas.
18.gif

silver%20bow00012.jpg

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hmm
silver%20bow0001.jpg
, lemme try again.

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Last but not least, the ring I covet the most on here. Eva''s radiant.

roseshot012234.JPG

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
One more.
30.gif

Whiteflower011.JPG

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
More of my fav's

Diamondgirls 7 carat cushion.

beautifulcushion.jpg

Dezmelda

Almostthere60001.JPG

Tierhogs Royal Asscher

hismajesty7.jpg

Fran Fine

engrng.jpg

Sundial's

outpenstud1.jpg

Matadora's

halobluediamondnecklace26.JPG

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh Skippy, you posted some good ones!

BTW, I forgot to ask in my posts, I looked for the last thread you posted new pics in and couldn''t find it. Was it someone elses thread, and not one you started?? I remember commenting on one of them and wanted to post it.

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
How do you all take such great pictures?
33.gif

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/9/2007 9:47:11 AM
Author: Harriet
How do you all take such great pictures?
33.gif
It takes a good camera (which I presume you have now) and a very steady hand, and LOTS of practice. Just practice and experiment Harriet. That''s the great thing about digital cameras. You can see pics immediately and pitch what''s no good. So take a couple dozen, see what works or not, and take mental notes. You''ll get there, and I''ll be here waiting.
28.gif

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Harriet, ditto what Ellen said, plus natural lighting helps SOOOO much! My best pics have turned out on a bright sunny day. The ones I've taken in the nasty yellowish light of my bathroom in a frenzy to just get *something* posted, not so nice, LOL!

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/9/2007 10:25:34 AM
Author: Dee*Jay
Harriet, ditto what Ellen said, plus natural lighting helps SOOOO much! My best pics have turned out on a bright sunny day. The ones I''ve taken in the nasty yellowish light of my bathroom in a frenzy to just get *something* posted, not so nice, LOL!
Oh, definitely! I forgot that, and Dee''s right, it produces some of the best pics. Basically the only good ones I have gotten indoors are by a window. (try putting it on the windowsill!)

But, not necessarily IN the sun, like for fire shots, but in diffused sunlight. Also try early in the AM or as the sun is setting and position the sun behind the diamond, that gets pretty ones too.

widget

Ideal_Rock
I think I read somewhere that the best diamond pictures are taken on a sunny day, under a tree...in sort of "dappled" sunlight...

widget

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results