shape
carat
color
clarity

post summary

TooPatient

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
As I read down the list of topics in the sub-forums, I like to hover my pointer over the topic to get the first little bit of the original post in the thread. PS 1.0 showed the first sentence or two of the original post.
It looks like 2.0 now shows the first sentence or two of the last post in the thread.

I liked the way it worked before so I could get an idea of what the thread was about. Some topics are kind of vague and it is nice to see a little more before opening them.

I can see the benefit to having it this way (showing a bit of the last post) and will adjust if it stays this way, it just makes it a little less easy to navigate through the topics since I now have to open the thread to see what it is about.

Thanks again for all of your team's hard work on 2.0. I've had almost no trouble in the switch over to 2.0 and am enjoying the new format for the most part. :))

ETA: It isn't on all threads. Some are showing the original post. Some are showing a response from in the thread. ("Hit & Run" in hangout and "garbage disposal" in hangout are showing something other than the original post)

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results