shape
carat
color
clarity

Possible OEC settings

autumngems

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I may have an OEC in my future, I need some ideas for settings? I love something like CVB Dahlia, Jolie, or Astrid type settings but it's too $$$$.

Give me some ideas please, looking at WG or platinum

Cerulean

Ideal_Rock
For an OEC though, I’d prefer a simpler setting than the one I used for my sapphire (personal choice tho)

What’s your budget OP? I always thought this one was pretty from Danhov. Maybe you could have the shank slimmed down for a more delicate look

Fancygems

Brilliant_Rock
This is the setting used as inspiration for my sapphire ring from DK!

If you look around my threads you’ll find it “chunky sapphire setting”

Yes! I thought a sapphire went into this setting. I love love love your ring:)

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love the "crown" from stuller if you're looking for a solitaire with a little something something. Very affordably priced too.

autumngems

Ideal_Rock
Premium
For an OEC though, I’d prefer a simpler setting than the one I used for my sapphire (personal choice tho)

What’s your budget OP? I always thought this one was pretty from Danhov. Maybe you could have the shank slimmed down for a more delicate look

That's nice, I would like to stay under 1500 but we will see

Cerulean

Ideal_Rock
That's pretty, who made it?

It was an Edwardian era Tiffany’s ring if memory serves me! But to get it remade would put you over budget for sure. Adding the melee and engraving/milgrain would be more expensive I’m afraid

What about JuliaB on Etsy? She does custom mounts, some of em are under $1000 if I remember correctly. I've only had her make me a bezel pendant, which I think turned out beautifully. She wouldn't set my diamond in it though, because she considered it a higher value stone.

autumngems

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What about JuliaB on Etsy? She does custom mounts, some of em are under $1000 if I remember correctly. I've only had her make me a bezel pendant, which I think turned out beautifully. She wouldn't set my diamond in it though, because she considered it a higher value stone.

I will check out Etsy, thanks

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results