shape
carat
color
clarity

Portugal honeymoon

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
I posted in the BWW forum too but I know I came here for advice on where to go. My FI and I have decided to go to Portugal for our honeymoon next July. My great-grandfather''s side of the family (on my dad''s side) is originally from the Azores (Sao Miguel, specifically), so we''re definitely going there. We''re still thinking about whether to spend all of our time on Sao Miguel or also go to the mainland (Lisbon and maybe Sintra and the Algarve??).

We''re so excited to have decided finally. Now it''s time to plan!

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Zoe..I leave for Lisbon on Friday so if there''s anything in particular you want me to pay attention to for you, post it here. We''re there for 4 days & Madrid for 4 days.

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
Matata, thank you!! Hmm, I can''t think of anything specific at the moment but I''d love to read about your trip if you want to post about it after you get back. I''m looking for tips on what are "must sees" or "must dos" in the area. As I mentioned, I know we''re going to Sao Miguel but we may decide to stay in Lisbon for part of the time and see the sights in the city itself and maybe other areas also. Basically, any info. you could pass along would be greatly appreciated. Good, bad, etc.
Would you recommend working with a travel agent to plan a trip or do you think it''s doable to plan and book it ourselves?

Thanks!!!

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Hubby and I spent about a week at a lovely resort in the countryside near Sintra a few years ago. We loved that area and would highly recommend it as a vacation destination. I also cannot imagine visiting Portugal and not spending at least some time in Lisbon. It is very charming with so much history.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results