shape
carat
color
clarity

Popular Advertisement Diamond! Who/What Brand Does This Exact Engagement Ring Belong To Please? (Pic

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Asscher102

Shiny_Rock
I have seen this engagement ring through Pearlman''s advertisements here on Pricescope. The picture is attached below. It looks very similar to a Scott Kay but I don''t think it is because I''ve seen Scott Kay''s and I think Scott Kay''s ring is a little thicker towards the diamond than this. This starts out very wide but then tapers in very thin towards the diamond and also looks to be knife edge. Maybe it''s another brand? I don''t know, I could be completely wrong tho!!!! LoL :)
If anyone could please help me find out who and/or what brand this engagement ring belongs to with pictures/links, it would be greatly appreciated. Thank you very much!!!! :)

74uh5tyng.jpg

platinumbride

Rough_Rock
Call pearlmans, they would definitely know
3.gif

Asscher102

Shiny_Rock
Platinumbride, thank you! :)

Angeline, oh wow! That was great! :) Thank you so, so much! :D

Venice

Brilliant_Rock
Some of the Scott Kay rings taper in - mine does.

Asscher102

Shiny_Rock
Venice, please post pics if you can! I would love to see it. I''m sure it''s beautiful :)

Venice

Brilliant_Rock
Asscher, I am new to this forum stuff and I have never posted pictures before besides in e-mail, but I will look into trying it. My rings are now soldered together (which I love), but I do have some photos from before the solder. I even have a few in the purple Scott Kay box. I have the five stone ER w/1.50 ct. center, and 1 ct. five stone WB. This is my third up-grade and I am FINALLY 100% satisified and happy with it.

If you have any more questions, just ask! I''ll see what I can do with the pictures - be patient!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results