shape
carat
color
clarity

Popping the question...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

robertbc

Rough_Rock
Hi all - I''m new here and just wanted to share my proposal idea. Let me know what you think.

First of all, I wanted to asked her father for his blessing on father''s day but I wasn''t able to do so. So instead, I will ask both of her parents tonight over dinner. I plan on saying, "I love your daughter and I would like to spend the rest of my life with her. May I have your blessing...etc...". I''m very confident I will have their blessing. My nerves are jumping though...

Anyway, I would like her parents and friends to witness the proposal. I plan on contacting her best friend and having her help me on gathering my girl''s close friends together at Disneyland in CA. They go there all of the time so it would be a normal thing. However, this day will be special. I plan to make arrangements for them to be at the wishing-well near the castle and while Snow White is singing "I''m wishing...I''m wishing.." I will ask my beautiful princess to marry me. Her parents will be there behind me while I''ll propose to the love of my life.

Help me out. Let me know what you think. Thx!

verticalhorizon

Brilliant_Rock
Crap... talk about pressure! Are you sure you'll want to perform in front of friends and family? Doing it in front of strangers is odd enough. Be warned, it's nerve rackign!

Judi W

Shiny_Rock
You said you wanted to propose in front of friends and family....are you sure that's what SHE would want. If so, your idea is very sweet and romantic. Some prefer something public yet private...like in a favorite spot, but just the two of you. Whatever you decide, I'm sure it'll be a moment that neither of you will forget!! Best of luck and let us know how it goes.

wavey.gif
wavey.gif
wavey.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results