shape
carat
color
clarity

Poor Cat- Owner drives 70 miles with it under his truck

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

OUpearlgirl

Ideal_Rock
GILBERT, Ariz. (AP) — A cat survived a 2 1/2-hour trip on a spare tire under her owner''s truck. Gil Smith recently drove from his Gilbert home 70 miles away for a business meeting in Kearny. When he got out of the truck, he heard a cat in distress and realized it was his.

Smith said the cat, Bella, was hysterical, shaky and tired, but was smart enough to know not to jump off the tire as the truck was moving.

Smith and his wife have adopted three indoor cats, three goats and three chickens. But Smith said Bella, an outdoor cat the couple adopted years ago, has a special place in his wife''s heart.

Smith said he canceled his meeting with a state Department of Economic Security official who had driven 50 miles to get to Kearny so he could get Bella home.

It was either that, or, he jokes, get a divorce.

link

jewelerman

Ideal_Rock
what a wild story.thanks for posting

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh poor baby! I''m glad that furball was alright...

OUpearlgirl

Ideal_Rock
I know! It''s just crazy. That poor girl must have been scared out of her mind!

iwannaprettyone

Ideal_Rock
<<<<< did he have this look on his face (your avatar) lol....
11.gif

Thank goodness he is ok.

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
Wow! I''m glad that cat had enough sense to hang on! Poor furball.

CJ2008

Ideal_Rock
Premium
poor baby...

Glad she''s OK.

blondebunny

Brilliant_Rock
omg pooor kitty!!!!! Im so happy it was okay.. kitties and cars are not a good mix together... when I was younger some idiot changed him antifreeze at the end of the road, and some kitties (one of ours) drank/ate some and died... :(

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
OHMYWORD!!!!
23.gif
23.gif
23.gif

THAT POOR SWEET GIRL!!! I am sooooo glad she is OK.

radiantquest

Ideal_Rock
i thought twice before reading this post. i was thinking from the title that there was some sort of suffering by the cat. thank goodness there was not. what a smart kitty!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results