shape
carat
color
clarity

Poll: how often do you clean out your car?

How often do you clean out your car? (about....)

• I don't need to, I keep it clean daily

Votes: 13 28.9%
  • once a week

Votes: 5 11.1%
  • once a month

Votes: 2 4.4%
  • every few months

Votes: 15 33.3%
  • once a year

Votes: 4 8.9%
  • hardly ever, maybe never

Votes: 6 13.3%
  • I don't have a car!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

TooPatient

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Niel|1419390301|3806970 said:
Gypsy|1419390088|3806962 said:
Okay so going with these responses I am going to go with "Not nearly enough, apparently." :lol:
Right! Detailing?? Ive never gotten any car detailed.

I figure we don't do anything so awful that we need detailing.

Besides, we only have the one car and trade it in around 80,000 miles anyway. (That seems to work out to every 4 years or so).

I did get ambitious with this car when it was new. Bought a box of q-tips and kept them in the car with a bottle of water & bag for the trash so I could clean all the little spots that didn't get cleaned at the standard drive-through car wash.
That lasted about two weeks...

rainydaze

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I hate how messy and dirty my minivan gets, and I feel like I am constantly b*tching about it. Doesn't matter how often I clean it, it's a mess in a day or two, thanks to the kids. I'm glad to know it's them and not me, and I'm not the only one! I look forward to the day I get to drive around in a clean car again, because once upon a time I took pride in my cars and enjoyed having them nice and clean!

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Okay so going with these responses I am going to go with "Not nearly enough, apparently." :lol:

I have. Right before I've sold them usually.

I thought we had gotten this one detailed once or twice. But DH said, no honey that was just the 40 dollar wash at the car wash, and reminded me, since apparently I'd forgotten that detailing around here costs :$$): :$$): :$$): :$$): way the heck too much money for me to consider. For some reason I thought we'd gotten this one detailed just because.

But nope. So far it's only been cars we've been trading in or selling.

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gypsy|1419406099|3807135 said:

I have. Right before I've sold them usually.

I thought we had gotten this one detailed once or twice. But DH said, no honey that was just the 40 dollar wash at the car wash, and reminded me, since apparently I'd forgotten that detailing around here costs :$$): :$$): :$$): :$$): way the heck too much money for me to consider. For some reason I thought we'd gotten this one detailed just because.

But nope. So far it's only been cars we've been trading in or selling.
All my cars prior were driven to their grave, so I never has the need to detail when getting rid of a car.

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I clean out my car every time I get out of it, so I never really have to clean it out. I hate a junked up car.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results