• no

Votes: 48 80.0%

• Total voters

tuckie

Shiny_Rock
Premium
missy|1411039701|3753060 said:
tuckie|1410916709|3752237 said:
I fully think that people are entitled to name their kids just about anything they feel is right - and similarly I am entitled to my opinion about those choices. That said, I should likely keep those opinions to myself!

My mother, father, brother and I have versions of the same name as our middle name, and I like this unifying naming trend.
The family I babysat for in my teens who named their daughters Brittnei (brittany), Breyze (breeze), Brooke, and Bryton (brighton)... now thats far too gimmicky (and confusing!) for me!

That's nothing. When I was in graduate school a classmate had a daughter and son named after him. His name is Marcien and his daughter's name is Marcy Ann and his son's name is Marcien. LOL. I just wonder why his wife didn't get any recognition re naming the kids yanno?

I see your everyone-gets-named after dad friend, and raise you mine:
He was one of 5 brothers... all named John B. Smith (not actually Smith, but it hardly matters). Dad was John B. Smith too. All the Bs were different, and each brother used "John" socially rather than their middle name. When I asked my friend about it, he said his dad didn't want anyone to feel left out...

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results