shape
carat
color
clarity

Pls Help find Natalie K engagement ring! ! ! Pics!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Porch

Rough_Rock
My Fiancee loves this ring! http://nataliek.com/collection/product.php?id=232&pg=17

We are looking for suggestions on where to find it ring at a good price! Given my budget it is a VERY tight squeeze! But, I want to make her happy and this is what she wants...So, I would appreciate any suggestions on where to find this ring at a good price. I understand it comes in two sizes, we are looking for the smaller of the two, the one that holds a 1k to 1.25 center stone and in white 14k gold vs. the platnum version. I wasn''t sure where to post on this site, I thought this would be a good place! ANY suggestions would be appreciated!!!!

If any of you have this ring, please let me know how you like it!! We love it...Just can''t afford it! LOL But trying to make it work... Thanks, Porch
41.gif

Natilie K.jpg

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hi Porch and welcome to Pricescope. You did come to the right place, unfortuately, I''m not sure any of the pricescope vendors carry Natalie K which is where you can usually find the most competetive pricing for designer settings. Has she seen that exact ring in person and must have that exact ring or would she be open to something similar? there are a few designers who have similar designs that might work if it''s the latter..

atroop711

Ideal_Rock
Welcome! I am not sure where to find this BUT if you cannot find it you can have a ring custom made. I had one made with Whiteflash and was very happy. I was hesitant because I thought custom work meant lots of $$$ but I found it to be very reasonable.

BTW love this ring. GL with finding it

Annette

dianne

Brilliant_Rock
Porch--Welcome!!
35.gif
Beautiful ring! Did you want to use on online vendor or did you just want to talk to someone who sold Natalie K? I know of a B&M in Charlotte NC that carries Natalie K, if you''re interested.

Porch

Rough_Rock
Date: 6/20/2007 8:26:30 PM
Author: dianne
Porch--Welcome!!
35.gif
Beautiful ring! Did you want to use on online vendor or did you just want to talk to someone who sold Natalie K? I know of a B&M in Charlotte NC that carries Natalie K, if you''re interested.

Hi Dianne, I tried to do a search for B&M and couldn''t find them? If you have any info on how to get in touch with them, I would appreciate it.

Thank you all for your kind suggestions! I have looked into all of them! Porch
36.gif

dianne

Brilliant_Rock
I dusted off my "research" file where I have accumulated many, many brochures from B&Ms from my long search for both stone and setting. I don't think I threw anything away. And....(drum roll, please)....I found a Natalie K brouchure that I picked up at Skatell's.

Here's all the info I have for them:

Skatell's Manufacturing jewelers, Pineville, NC (right outside of Charlotte)
704-544-1118
www.skatells.com

When I was there last year I spoke to Shannon. I think she's a designer, as well, and actually tried on a piece she designed that I always thought looked a LOT like a Natalie K style. Perhaps Shannon can help you.

Good Luck!

ETA: Porch, I just read your post again and it looks like you performed a search for "B&M". If so, I wanted to let you know that B&M is what we use on Pricescope to mean a Brick & Mortar building...versus an online business. Sorry if that was confusing.
1.gif
I hope you find Skatell's helpful.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results